Adrian Flux: Personal Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 143 reviews, last reviewed 10th Jul 2024

Good customer service Someone always picks up the phone quickly when I call and Chen always help me! Reviewed on: 29th August 2023
Alistair Marjot's avatar
Alistair Marjot

Warning..... I have recommended this company several times over the years my son has used them. However, my son has been poorly treated - treated quite ruthlessly ... Read more Reviewed on: 10th July 2024
Lisa C's avatar
Lisa C

About the Personal Insurance Broker

Adrian Flux is the UK’s largest specialist motor insurance broker but they also offer other types of cover.

Car insurance policies include cover for standard vehicles, kit cars, disabled and learner drivers, classic and high-performance cars.

Adrian Flux also offer general home insurance and cover for holiday, high-value and unoccupied homes as well as subsidence and flood risk.

Other policies include bike and van insurance, cover for motorhomes as well as key care and breakdown cover.

Review Adrian Flux: Personal Insurance Broker now

Adrian Flux Personal Insurance Broker reviews (143)

Warning.....

I have recommended this company several times over the years my son has used them. However, my son has been poorly treated - treated quite ruthlessly actually - since he cancelled his policy in March. He is out of the country and emailed to say he had sold his car and didn't need the insurance any more and could they refund him anything that might be due. They apparently emailed back (he didn't receive it) to ask him to confirm again whether he definitely wanted to cancel, or whether they should carry the policy on against a "dummy registration". Whatever one of these is?! Can they even do this? Surely a new car = new policy? Upshot of this is that Adrian Flux did not cancel his policy in March as instructed, did not refund any monies due back to my son AND then renewed the policy for a car sold 4 months ago and took £500 out of his bank account this week! We are nowhere near sorting this mess out and I wanted to post this as a warning to any parents of younger people that they seem to need to be super careful with this company. I do not like how they have manipulated this situation with a young person not very experienced in formal communication, especially as he is so far from home and with an 8-hour time difference cannot communicate at all well. Reviewed on: 10th July 2024
Lisa C's avatar
Lisa C

Avoid this company. extremely unprofessional .

Reviewed on: 3rd July 2024
Mohammed Tishat's avatar
Mohammed Tishat

Years of loyalty means nothing

Been with adrian flux for years. Always helpful and very informative. Came to this years renewal and my policy gone up by £140. When I spoken with a representative I have been explained that my policy is gone up because everyone else causes accidents and makes claims. This conversation puts me in a spot where if I let it slide theres no guarantee that next year they will not pull the same stunt again. Im not sure what world they living in as it’s very wrong to try to charge people on the basis that someone else is driving like a tool, made an arrangements elsewhere saved £240 on premium, strangely enough there’s plenty of brokers who does not increase their prices like flux did, very likely never be back. Reviewed on: 4th May 2024
KirillS's avatar
KirillS

Very untrustworthy

Adrian flux review Appalling service and very untrustworthy company. I don’t normally write reviews but this company is truly awful. I passed my test December last year and started my policy, after the initial larger payment in January I would be paying £138 per month, this was decreased to £124. Weeks later I received a email saying I have a payment overdue of £97, after ringing up they told me not to worry and they’re not sure why I have received this email. I was assured repeatedly I’d be paying the same monthly payments of £124. A day later I received a email saying my monthly payments are increasing to £140, after ringing up again I was told not to worry and my monthly payments would be £124 going forward, I asked repeatedly to make sure this was the case. In feb they took a payment of £124 howver in march they decided that I now pay £140? And going forward I will be paying £140. Chopped and changed my monthly payments and told me different things every time I rang up to ask about it. They also made me feel like I’m arguing over pennies when In fact I’m just trying to understand how my monthly payments are constantly changing. On top of a cost of living crisis it’s a very disgusting company and in my opinion intentionally confuse customers so that they give up asking questions. Also there are many many hidden fees and will constantly try to sell you crap at the end of phone calls. Reviewed on: 6th March 2024
Becky T's avatar