Aviva: Life Insurance reviews

Based on 74 reviews, last reviewed 22nd Nov 2022

Hi Very helpful very nice talking on the phone and explain everything very clearly very professional and felt welcoming I have made the rite choice Reviewed on: 22nd November 2022

Shitt company Aviva insurence AVOID The most miserable Aviva insurance avoid it completely, completely avoid the biggest incompetents and ordinary jerks, avoid dealing with them, they ac... Read more Reviewed on: 19th October 2022

About the Life Insurance

Do you want to find out what life as a Aviva life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read Aviva life insurance reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

Review Aviva: Life Insurance now

Aviva Life Insurance reviews (74)

Hi

Shitt company Aviva insurence AVOID

The most miserable Aviva insurance avoid it completely, completely avoid the biggest incompetents and ordinary jerks, avoid dealing with them, they actually humiliate you when it comes to the claim. They are the biggest bastards on this earth!!! I call your Aviva insurance number and you don't even bother to answer. Markerstudy emailed you countless times, called you countless times and you don't answer. I have never met insensitive and stupid people like you in my life. God forbid we'll see you in court. Fuck you bastards and idiots. I'm going to give you a really strong review so people avoid you!!! Reviewed on: 19th October 2022
The Grinch

Shitt company Aviva insurence AVOID AVOID AVOID!

The most miserable Aviva insurance avoid it completely, completely avoid the biggest incompetents and ordinary jerks, avoid dealing with them, they actually humiliate you when it comes to the claim. They are the biggest bastards on this earth!!! I call your Aviva insurance number and you don't even bother to answer. Markerstudy emailed you countless times, called you countless times and you don't answer. I have never met insensitive and stupid people like you in my life. God forbid we'll see you in court. Fuck you bastards and idiots. I'm going to give you a really strong review so people will invite you!!! Reviewed on: 19th October 2022
The Grinch

There delivery are too slow

I ordered a chicken Tika massala and got , kurma instead , they said I ordered it and it clearly showed on my bill that I'd ordered chicken Tika massala Reviewed on: 26th September 2022
Adam's avatar
Adam

Do you have a different Aviva product?

Aviva has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products