Barclaycard Business Credit Card Reviews

Barclaycard Business Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Business Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Barclaycard customers like? Find out more about the Barclaycard Business Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Barclaycard Business Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclaycard Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Business Credit Card Reviews

Review Barclaycard's Business Credit Card now

poor phone contact waited 60 min and still waiting

Have been with Barclay card over 30 years and trying to talk with someone on the phone is impossible

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
c skelton's avatar
c skelton

Awful services from Barclaycard

I would not suggest anyone to be with barclaycard or use any of the services as they services have been awful recently and i have been with barclaycard last 10 years and never experianced this

Reviewed on 17th March 2022
My Builder Group's avatar
My Builder Group

Commercial Credit Card

Very usefull and happy with this bank

Reviewed on 10th March 2022
Violeta Zarnescu's avatar
Violeta Zarnescu

Barclays used to pride themselves on being a business bank , they are now merely a joke .

I am staggered at the shambles that is Barclaycard business . Inadequate telephone service , inadequate email responses through their contact form . Staggering incompetence from their Indian based centre that handles credit limits , an example I sent the Read more

I am staggered at the shambles that is Barclaycard business . Inadequate telephone service , inadequate email responses through their contact form . Staggering incompetence from their Indian based centre that handles credit limits , an example I sent them transaction statements from three accounts , one of which had maintained a near million pound credit balance , the others all in credit over long periods . The idiotic response I had was what did I want to spend money on , I had a previously provided this information . Guess what credit limit I was given ? £3000 , despite having a prefect credit record over fifty years . I have had no response to at least three emails , you ring their phone service and can be hanging on for minimum forty minutes , I have only had one coherent response on the telephone , Barclays management are hiding behind this wall of non contact presumably believing everything is in order , their business card app is rubbish . The other banks I maintain accounts with , NatWest , Lloyds and HSBC make them seem cretinous , although HSBC have their moments .

Reviewed on 30th December 2021
P mb's avatar
P mb

Have been a customer for many years

I have been a customer with them for many years and never had any issue they have always provided good service.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
lornza23's avatar
lornza23

Barclaycard Review

Love the app, so easy to use.....

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Mark H's avatar
Mark H

They sorted everything out for me, it was quick and easy. They explained what would happen sorted out everything. Very informative

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Johann Baynham's avatar
Johann Baynham

Barclaycard Review

Such a good company, helpful, always giving advise on payment options, always great customer service 10/10

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
heyitsheaatheer's avatar
heyitsheaatheer

Very good service

Excellent service and friendly , would highly recommend to my family and friends

Reviewed on 27th January 2019

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Ilgons's avatar
Ilgons

Great Product

Barclaycard and Mastercard truly outdid themselves w/ this one, what a product. I use it for all of my small business needs.

Reviewed on 20th December 2018
Frank Lucci's avatar
Frank Lucci

Fantastic service Great Product amazing Company to deal with

Reviewed on 1st January 2018
David Wright's avatar
David Wright

Great when abroad !

This is a great product . Only issue is when abroad I find it difficult to get great customer service

Reviewed on 5th November 2017
Kevin's avatar
Kevin

stabilized finances

I obtained this useful purchase credit same day great stabiliser when I needed it the most. Great job!

Reviewed on 1st July 2017
Rui Montenegro's avatar
Rui Montenegro

Really bad fees

First yer no fees, now lots of fees, not happy.

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Paulc's avatar
Paulc

WEBSITE

Much better website since relaunched

Reviewed on 11th June 2017
lin wood's avatar
lin wood

Does exactly what it says on the card

Easy to obtain, and get payment organised so no interest charged.

Reviewed on 9th June 2017
stephen cook's avatar
stephen cook

Expensive poor service

avoid poor rates and foreign call centre isnt great think its in india - not great

Reviewed on 6th April 2017
WAYNE Beesley's avatar
WAYNE Beesley

brilliant, highly reccomend

love barlaycard ! always helpful! so informative

Reviewed on 18th August 2016