Barclays Tracker Rate Mortgage Reviews

Barclays mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Barclays mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclays Review Insight

Your Tracker Rate Mortgage Reviews

Review Barclays's Tracker Rate Mortgage now

Tracker mortgage

Tracker mortgage with Barclays, this has to be the best mortgage, it has definitely helped me over the years.

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Paul Power's avatar
Paul Power

very good

very good very good very good very good

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
igor gistemulte's avatar
igor gistemulte

Tracker Mortgage

Great Woolwich product, easy to use very flexible too

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
NEE's avatar
NEE

First Time Buyer

As a first time buyer I didn't know what to expect but Barclays were amazing.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2018
Neil Swain's avatar
Neil Swain

A customer is an individual and not a number or statistic

They produced a great mortgage at a low tracker rate and were very easy to deal with, even after they have your business!!

Reviewed on 3rd June 2017
Maria Carville's avatar
Maria Carville

Understanding

We found that this is a great company they look at what you give them and give you an honest and frank review of what they can do for you! Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 12th September 2016
Nicole Jones 's avatar
Nicole Jones

Reasonably flexible, with easy application process

I was able to redeem by Barclays/Woolwich mortgage and while I had to pay a redemption penalty, I was able to reclaim this as I took out a new mortgage with them and complete within 6 months. When applying for the new mortgage, the dedicated advisor was responsive, efficient and helpful, and the redemption penalty on my previous mortgage was refunded as promised.

Reviewed on 5th September 2016
Steve Higgins's avatar
Steve Higgins

Competitive fixed rate mortage

Setting up this mortgage was fairly straight forward and efficient, a decision was reached quickly and the advice we received was good. The fixed rate was fairly competitive at the time the mortgage was taken out. Overall a good experience so far.

Reviewed on 5th September 2016
Simon Wilson's avatar
Simon Wilson

Good, but not great

They're competitive with other mortgage companies, but they're nothing special. Customer service is a bit dissatisfactory, but the monthly payments are low and with a low interest rate.

Reviewed on 30th August 2016
Pia Zickar's avatar
Pia Zickar

Customer service can be appalling at times.

Barclays are okay overall, they can sometimes be a bit of a nuisance by calling my home phone every evening! I had to call and literally tell them to stop. In store they are okay, takes a while to be seen and when you do finally see someone they kind of act like you're a bit stupid and are very patronising with their forced smiles and tone of voice. Other times they can be lovely and very helpful, just depends who you're talking to as everyone is different but there may need to be a new group of staff employed!

Reviewed on 5th February 2016
Sharrie Fordham's avatar
Sharrie Fordham

Offset tracker mortgage an absolute lifesaver!

I've had my offset tracker mortgage for a while now and it's brilliant. Flexibility to overpay or borrow enormous amounts at a very low rate. Brilliant!

Reviewed on 18th January 2016