Cashplus Bank Prepaid Card Reviews

Cashplus prepaid card reviews are written by people like you! With so many new prepaid cards on the market, with a range of different features on offer, our Smart Money People reviews can help you to find the best prepaid card companies around. You can also write your Cashplus prepaid card review here.

Good

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Prepaid Card Reviews

Review Cashplus Bank's Prepaid Card now

Very recommended

Easy and helpful prepaid credit card

Reviewed on 2nd April 2022
Saima Sidik's avatar
Saima Sidik

I had a issue and it was resolved immediately excellent customer service

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Michele's avatar
Michele

Do not recommend

Cashplus used to be quite good but recently I now pay a monthly fee of £4.95, a yearly overdraft fee, a fee for a new card and after so many ATM withdrawals they charge. I’be now got 2 accounts with high street banks and in the process of moving my salary Read more

Cashplus used to be quite good but recently I now pay a monthly fee of £4.95, a yearly overdraft fee, a fee for a new card and after so many ATM withdrawals they charge. I’be now got 2 accounts with high street banks and in the process of moving my salary etc over as their is too many associated charges with Cashplus compared to established banks.

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Sam Dodds's avatar
Sam Dodds

Activate my card

Pre paid card activation process

Reviewed on 18th March 2022
Vanga Petrovna's avatar
Vanga Petrovna

Almost perfect

This account was exactly what I was looking for, the only downside is it is not universally accepted

Reviewed on 13th March 2022
steve-warren@talktalk.net's avatar
steve-warren@talktalk.net

Cashplus - Excellent Service

Company has an excellent Customer Services Team who solve any problems expediently.

Reviewed on 23rd February 2022
David Bowley's avatar
David Bowley

Awesome to bank with

Love the bank they treat people fairly and have the best security. Online banking is amazing and easy to use for the people that struggle with technology.

Reviewed on 19th February 2022
Shane Panther's avatar
Shane Panther

My cashplus

I have been with cashplus for long time now and I find them very good.. The staff are very polite and have always manage to help me when I needed to know anything. I reccomended them to my friend and he is happy with his aswell.

Reviewed on 18th February 2022
jane carter's avatar
jane carter

EXCELLENT SERVICE

HAS BEEN VERY HANDY ACCROSS THE FIELD

ZACK  ANDERSON's avatar
ZACK ANDERSON

BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

I Have been with 'Cashplus for 12 years, way befor they became a Bank. I only have high praise for the 'Cashplus' company, for their overall approach to banking, it is like a breath of fresh air, banking with 'Cashplus Bank' is in my opinion a much better Read more

I Have been with 'Cashplus for 12 years, way befor they became a Bank. I only have high praise for the 'Cashplus' company, for their overall approach to banking, it is like a breath of fresh air, banking with 'Cashplus Bank' is in my opinion a much better way of banking, With ease of use, excellent customer services. I would highly recommend 'Cashplus Bank' . In my eye's better than using any high street bank.

Phil Ladyman's avatar
Phil Ladyman

Cashplus

It's a good bank and with a good easy to use banking account app

Edward Kahiya's avatar
Edward Kahiya

Happy customer

Have had a prepaid account with cashplus for over ten years now and I could not have a complaint about the service I have received in that time.

Paul Morris 's avatar
Paul Morris

Simply The Best!

After many years of being given the runaround by many major Banks in the UK (which seemed intent on driving people into debt - then proved it in 2008), this entreprenurial, and well intentioned business, came on the scene with a financial offering that se Read more

After many years of being given the runaround by many major Banks in the UK (which seemed intent on driving people into debt - then proved it in 2008), this entreprenurial, and well intentioned business, came on the scene with a financial offering that seemed too good to be true, yet it has turned out to be exactly what I had been looking for, for many years.

Simply put, Cashplus enabled me to take control of my finances in a way that NO other financial offerings had ever done for me, and what is more, they EARNED my trust, whereas ALL the mainstream banks earned distrust and disrespect.

CashPlus is now a Bank, and I hope fervently that they do not become like every other customer-hating Bank out there. They do however have my trust, and that, along with their excellent service and offerings, is something I thought I would never experience in my Life.

To me, CashPlus are the only Bank worthy of awards.

Thank you APS Financial, and I genuinely mean it.

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Ranger Twelve's avatar
Ranger Twelve

Credit without risk

Excellent option for a prepaid card

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Johnny Atkin's avatar
Johnny Atkin

Please DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS BANK

The bank is a fraud. I have been trying to transfer my money out to complete on a property for one week. Opened an account in July and n October they said they would not be doing business with me anymore that i should transfer my money out. For the past Read more

For the past one week i have been calling on why the transfer from my account has not been effected. They have a customer service that claims to her sending messages to a backend team for over a week now.
Please if you love yourself and want to keep you sanity , avoid this bank like a plague

Reviewed on 19th November 2021
Olayo's avatar
Olayo

thief bank

Don’t trust cashplus bank, frozen your bank and thrift your money, imagine you are in holiday and cashplus freez your account, that’s my experience, DONT TRUST CASHPLUS BANK

Reviewed on 13th October 2021
Support Team's avatar
Support Team

Fraudsters

This company stole my company funding and refused to explain why. It cost me my business, my staff and my future. Legal fraudsters. Avoid at all costs

Reviewed on 25th May 2021

Excellent product

Easy to use, very easy to deal with Cashplus Bank. I am swapping my main account as a result of the great experience I have had

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Rosie Arkwright's avatar
Rosie Arkwright

Great customer service

issue with phishing - they spotted it immediately & replaced my card ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Would definitely recommend to everyone !

Reviewed on 24th March 2021
Jo's avatar
Jo

Direct debit and charges

My direct debit and charges are never clear. My date's keep changing from month to month. I would receive a text or email after I missed a payment but was never informed about up and coming payments from my account. If i was prepared at least two or t Read more

My direct debit and charges are never clear.
My date's keep changing from month to month.
If i was prepared at least two or three days before my direct debit I would always be on time

Reviewed on 17th March 2021