Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Cumberland Building Society Day2Day Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Cumberland customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Cumberland customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Day2Day Current Account Reviews (4)

11th November 2017

Awful with hidden charges

Avoid like the plaque. Lots of hidden charges and terrible customer service due to their bullying nature towards their staff. They also sent me someone else's online banking details when I requested my online banking pin.

7th September 2016

A great building society

I have used them for years and always had great service. In fact it would seem that the other reviewer had a similar experience until they incurred a charge and then tried to blame the staff. Take responsibility yourself dear.