Cumberland Building Society Day2Day Current Account Reviews

Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Cumberland customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Cumberland customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Cumberland Day2Day Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Day2Day Current Account Reviews

Review Cumberland Building Society's Day2Day Current Account now

Account

Great day to day account runs smoothly any problems there soon rectified by lovely friendly staff.

Reviewed on 23rd March 2022
Jean Thompson's avatar
Jean Thompson

Very helpful very friendly very professional

I recently had my bank account hacked & the team at CBS responded immediately, replaced my funds & were very reassuring

Jane Eason's avatar
Jane Eason

Amazing Customer Service

Everytime I have a query or issue I just give customer service a quick ring, never on hold for more than 5 mins. And they always resolve my issue instantly.

Katrina's avatar
Katrina

Excellent customer service

I’ve always received excellent support from the Cumberland when I’ve needed it.

Keir McGlinn-Shaw's avatar
Keir McGlinn-Shaw

Reputation

The Cumberland has an extremely good reputation and it is 100% deserved :-)

lcollins86@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
lcollins86@hotmail.co.uk

Great, personal service

Really friendly local staff both in branches and in the call centre.

Kath Myers's avatar
Kath Myers

Always used Cumberland I wouldn't go anywhere else for banking and mortgage.

Staff are always knowledgeable and friendly. Get things done quickly. Mobile banking app is great and easy to use.

Kim Atkinson's avatar
Kim Atkinson

Brilliant building society

Very friendly customer service both in person and on the phone, always reassuring when dealing with problems. I have both a current account and savings and find them easy to access and use.

Samii's avatar
Samii

Always polite and helpful unlike a lot of banks.

Been with them 22yrs and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10th November 2021
Angela Wells's avatar
Angela Wells

Fresh and modern feel

Love the App for all my accounts. Its so easy to use and transferring money and paying bills is a simple straightforward process

Reviewed on 23rd March 2021
Tracey Lister's avatar
Tracey Lister

Personal service

Always greeted with a friendly smile in the branch. Great customer service.

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
Keith's avatar
Keith

Local Cumbrian Bank

The Cumberland is a key part of Cumbria and has always been the home bank of me and all my family. Simple and very helpful

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
Matthew Kenny's avatar
Matthew Kenny

Best ethical bank

Hi I would like to endorse the Cumberland as the best ethical financial provider. Their support for the community and their customers has been amazing. They support so many great organisations and do this in a way that provides sustainable support rather Read more

Hi I would like to endorse the Cumberland as the best ethical financial provider. Their support for the community and their customers has been amazing. They support so many great organisations and do this in a way that provides sustainable support rather than just quick donations so it's great to see organisations like Susan's Farm get support over a number of years

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
Nick Turner's avatar
Nick Turner

Fantastic Customer Service

I’ve been with the Cumberland ever since I got my first debit account and the have been absolutely fantastic. The customer service team are very dedicated and quick to respond. They’ll get any query sorted. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 5th March 2021
J Turnbull's avatar
J Turnbull

Awful with hidden charges

Avoid like the plaque. Lots of hidden charges and terrible customer service due to their bullying nature towards their staff. They also sent me someone else's online banking details when I requested my online banking pin.

Reviewed on 11th November 2017
Tony's avatar
Tony

Excellent all round

Cumberland BS have been fantastic - every step of the way, no fuss, no problems.

Uploaded on 20th January 2017

A great building society

I have used them for years and always had great service. In fact it would seem that the other reviewer had a similar experience until they incurred a charge and then tried to blame the staff. Take responsibility yourself dear.

Reviewed on 7th September 2016
Mark Finlay's avatar
Mark Finlay

Disappointing considering my Grannie set up this account for me 20 years ago.

Appalling service, sneaky about when and where you'll be charged for unauthorised overdrafts. Rude staff cannot wait till I close my account.

Reviewed on 19th February 2016