RBS Select Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 97 reviews       Last review 3 days ago

RBS Select Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest RBS Select Current Account reviews to find out what life as a RBS customer is really like. And remember, if you are a RBS customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of RBS Select Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Select Current Account Reviews

Review RBS's Select Current Account now

Good bank, excellent accounts

I have been really impressed with the service that I have been given by RBS. No complaints and any issues resolved with the minimum of fuss.

Reviewed on 25th November 2022
Mymate's avatar
Mymate

On the money

Always helpful staff whenever there is a problem. They always respond quickly and the products they offer are really cost effective

Reviewed on 31st March 2022
Adam Mcquillen's avatar
Adam Mcquillen

Excellent service with resolving issues involving banking

Reviewed on 16th March 2022
Amy King's avatar
Amy King

I’ve been with RBS my whole life. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They’ve been nothing but helpful, reassuring and reliable from day one.

Reviewed on 16th March 2022
Shona's avatar
Shona

terrible

totally not interested in the customer....take your money and runs! should have gone down and out. without the government bailout would hqve done. wish I had never banked with them! beware!

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
gogs mackendire's avatar
gogs mackendire

Everything I want/need in a current account

I've had this current account with RBS for a good number of years - and during that time, I've seen it constantly being improved, with new features being added as to how I can manage it via the app on a regular basis.

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Francis's avatar
Francis

Great app, reliable service

I've been a RBS customer for over 30 YEARS. In that time I've seen telephone banking come in, computer app banking and a reduced need to visit branches. I've never been let down by the bank, the app excellent and if I've needed to speak to a person, wheth Read more

I've been a RBS customer for over 30 YEARS. In that time I've seen telephone banking come in, computer app banking and a reduced need to visit branches. I've never been let down by the bank, the app excellent and if I've needed to speak to a person, whether over the phone or face to face at my branch in Ullapool, I've always found the staff to be very helpful.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Andrew Johnson's avatar
Andrew Johnson

Rbs are nice and always helpful when u contact them

When I contact rbs they are friendly eager to help and the digital assistant is clear and easy to use I feel like they want to help you and that makes the difference

Reviewed on 27th March 2021
Lou McVicar's avatar
Lou McVicar

The best bank

Dedicated to its customer and you can see a real change since the crisis

Reviewed on 2nd January 2020
Gabrielle Lowe's avatar
Gabrielle Lowe

Excellent App

So many things you can do on the app. make payments, check balances and so on and is a simple way to do your banking.

Aurndeep's avatar
Aurndeep

Super App

Very happy and comfortable using the mobile app can do all my banking there and it is quick and easy. I can make my payments up to £500 and if im out without my card I can easily still get money using get cash.

Amy's avatar
Amy

best app

I love the app because of the get cash

mitcg@rbos.co.uk's avatar
mitcg@rbos.co.uk

MObile App

great easy to use app that has regular feature updates

Reviewed on 31st January 2019
Fred Good's avatar
Fred Good

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Reviewed on 31st January 2019
john smith's avatar
john smith

Brilliant!

I enjoy using the app, it is easy to use, the get cash is an incredible facility and it is extremely user friendly for making payments. It is so quick to access and its recent updates have meant that it completely fulfils my needs!

Reviewed on 10th January 2019
gillmill's avatar
gillmill

Outstanding mobile app!!

I joined RBS in July 2018, and it has been nothing but a pleasure since! I downloaded the mobile app straight away so that I could get to know it, and the features are amazing! Checking balances easily (hiding them as well!), GetCash, pay your contacts, a Read more

I joined RBS in July 2018, and it has been nothing but a pleasure since! I downloaded the mobile app straight away so that I could get to know it, and the features are amazing! Checking balances easily (hiding them as well!), GetCash, pay your contacts, applying for new products. It really is a cut above everyone else! Will continue to use it for the rest of my days!

Reviewed on 9th January 2019
Lauren Duffus's avatar
Lauren Duffus

super quick & easy

with recent updates on the mobile app I cannot remember the last time I used online or telephone banking, I do everything through my app (check balance, make payments, manage finances) the app is extremely user friendly and information clear to see

Reviewed on 9th January 2019
Jamie McIntosh's avatar
Jamie McIntosh

The best app ever !

The best app ever and best people that y work with !

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Daniel-Mircea Caragea's avatar
Daniel-Mircea Caragea

Great service, great staff

Every time i go to the bank, they tell me at the cashiers desk if there is a better account with higher interests rates than the one i’m Currently in. Staff are always so helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 1st December 2018
David Nicolson's avatar
David Nicolson

The Best Bank in U.K

The Best Bank in U.K.Amazing customer service,online banking for current accounts.Many Thanks!

Reviewed on 21st November 2018