Globelink International Reviews

Globelink International reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find the inside track on life as a Globelink International insurance customer. Have you used Globelink International insurance? If so, you can join us and write your Globelink International reviews today to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Globelink International Review Insight

Globelink International Products 21

Travel Insurance

Easy and cheap to book but does not pay out online

Easy and cheap to book online....unfortunately just sent you straight to their underwriter for a claim when it counts who won’t pay out for a booking that was cancelled due to COVID. You’ve had two annual European policies from me but you won’t be getting another! I will take my business elsewhere and will not be recommending your services to any fellow expats living in London from now on.

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
HonestReview2020's avatar
HonestReview2020

Excellent resources

I have found that the company resources are excellent to use, online banking is excellent and simple to use.

Reviewed on 14th December 2019
Mark Allsworth 's avatar
Mark Allsworth

easy

easy and user friendly, suited my needs

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Harpop's avatar
Harpop

Go for it

Great company very speedy process and helpful staff

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Springjay 's avatar
Springjay

Easy fast sign up

The initial process is quick,easy and clear.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2017

Travel Insurance

Good value for money but slow on claims

Although I will continue to use Globelink, when I made a claim last year I then became aware that it is not Globelink that processes the claim, it is "Rightpath" which take forever to respond to each single email -up to 2 weeks, and so the process drags on for months. If a person were seriously injured, I hate to think how long it would take to recouperate the damages; as it was, mine was a small claim and after 4 months...I was finally awarded the amount that I had requested. It should not take that long and each single response should not take 10 days or more, I can understand 3-4, not 10.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2017

Aussie Option

Globelink made for an easy choice and purchase, quick process and hassle free. Great for Australians who are already abroad and looking to renew insurance.

Aidan Taylor's avatar
Aidan Taylor

Reply from Globelink International

Dear Mr. Taylor, Thank you for your feedback. It’s good to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!

Travel Insurance

Insurance for the out of the ordinary traveller

I was delighted to finally find an insurer who understands we don't all fit into a neat box. They arranged insurance for us even after we'd left the UK.

MEU's avatar
MEU

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and for sharing your customer experience. We are happy to provide various policies to suit any traveller’s needs, and our Already Travelling policy to cover those who’ve already started their trips. Enjoy your trips!

Love the service

Great value insurance for the expat community...and a really useful newsletter...

Robin Rogers's avatar
Robin Rogers

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Rogers, and we look forward to insuring your future trips.

Uniquely

The service provided by Globelink International has the rare admixture of professionalism and a sense of comradeship that is amongst the rare attributes of what are viewed as impersonal... Read more

The service provided by Globelink International has the rare admixture of professionalism and a sense of comradeship that is amongst the rare attributes of what are viewed as impersonal enterprises.
There is little more to say as this encompasses all one requires and, in which, one has a powerful feeling of goodwill and well being whatever should befall.
I confidently recommend Globelink International.

Graham Harris's avatar
Graham Harris

Reply from Globelink International

Dear Mr. Harris, We appreciate your positive feedback and are pleased you found our service easy to use and efficient. May you have many amazing trips!

Travel Insurance

Very slow customer service by company which handles the claims

Right Path, not Globelink handles the claims and the process is maddeningly slow, takes months to complete a claim and get the pay out, email respones take generally 2 weeks for every single email answer, even when they are asking for doccumentation.

Reply from Globelink International

Dear Mrs. Herman, we are sorry for your progress with the Claims Handlers slow and we have passed your comments back to them.

Travel Insurance

Very slow and tedious proceedure for processing claims

While I was finally awarded the small amount that I claimed last year, thank goodness, it took...7 months and I had to repeatedly contact the company "Right Path" , NOT Globelink -do even get the claimed followed up. They sent their last request for documentation in early June and I waited and waited for a response - nothing. I finally wrote a month ago, it took 2 weeks to get a reply, then I replied and it took another 10 DAYS at least to get a simple reply. Obviously the company makes money..by not releasing the claim money in a timely fashion. The "auto response" always says, Dear Sir /Madam,
We acknowledge receipt of your recent email. Please note this will be attached to your claim and you should expect to receive a response within the next 5-7 working days.​" The claim moves forward at a snail's pace. By the time you get a response, you have almost forgotten what was requested and what you wrote the last time. This system is maddeningly slow - I can't say it works very well. If you are not of a mind to be persistent, you will NOT get your claim reimbursement.​​

So far, so great

My wife and I have subscribed to GlobeLink Annual Worldwide Travel Insurance for a couple of years now. We live in different EU countries and travel often, and found that they are one of very few companies offering insurance to people based anywhere in the EU rather than a single country. Excellent customer service, very reasonably priced!

Daniel Cauchi's avatar
Daniel Cauchi

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for a positive feedback, Mr. Cauchi. We are proud to provide travel insurance for all EU residents of almost any age group. We sincerely wish you and your wife many safe and memorable trips!

Travel Insurance

Easy online application if no medical screening required.

Had to make phone call for medical screening for a pre existing condition, this was a bit of an inconvenience as I live in Sweden so a costly phone call, sure this could be an online process too. Would recommend Globelink, not many companies cover elderly EU residents with pre existing medical conditions.

Jacqueline Howarth's avatar
Jacqueline Howarth

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Mrs. Howarth. We value your opinion and wish you many safe trips.

Travel Insurance

A company that offers an excellent service and very good value especially for Seniors who still want to see the world

Pauline Eason's avatar
Pauline Eason

Reply from Globelink International

Dear Mr. Eason, We at Globelink Travel Insurance believe that travelling safe should be available for all age groups. Thank you for choosing our service. Travel safe!

Peace of mind.

Fortunately we have never had problems on any of our... Read more

Fortunately we have never had problems on any of our trips.....yet.
We always use Globelink for holidays, near and far and find that their website is easy to use and they clearly state prices and details of all their policies. When we travel, we have peace of mind and the confidence that should problems arise, we would no problem in getting the much needed, help and advice from Globelink.

Reviewed on 14th August 2017
Janet Whiting's avatar
Janet Whiting

Reply from Globelink International

Dear Mrs. Whiting, We always do our best to provide excellent service. Thank you for your feedback. Have a great trip!

Travel Insurance

Best service at the best price

As an experienced and frequent traveller, I always choose globelink for peace of mind. I've already had to use their insurance, and they were amazing on all levels. Totally recommend, as I am a happy., happy costumer!

Reviewed on 14th August 2017

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for your kind words and recommendations. Your opinion is very important for us. Travel safe!

reliable insurance provider

Reliable service and helpful support, good prices and coverage

Reviewed on 10th August 2017
Bob Sali's avatar
Bob Sali

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for this positive feedback, Mr. Sali. We are happy to have satisfied customers like you.

Easy to use website

Their website is refreshingly easy to use and they offer great value for my money. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 21st July 2017
Helen Cummings's avatar
Helen Cummings

Reply from Globelink International

Dar Mrs. Cummings, Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working on our website improvements to make it user-friendly and easy to use. We wish you to have a safe and memorable trip!

Travel Insurance

Good service and competitive price

Online purchase was quick and smooth with all the information needed. This is the third policy we bought from them and I think we'll keep travelling with them.

Reviewed on 23rd March 2017
Adam Meissner's avatar
Adam Meissner

Reply from Globelink International

Thank you for continually choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider, Mr. Meissner. Enjoy your trips!