Payl8r: Buy Now Pay Later reviews

Based on 2,382 reviews, last reviewed 3rd Sep 2022

Really easy to use, great service. Pay l8r has been great for me as its helped spread the cost to make it more affordable. The service has been great and the payment reminders really ke... Read more Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Joanna 's avatar
Joanna

The customer service team are quite unhelpful. Customer service manager even more so. Had an issue where I was double charged. I simply asked for a refund, provided evidence and I found it extremely difficult to get it back. The cystine... Read more Reviewed on: 3rd September 2022

About the Buy Now Pay Later

Review Payl8r: Buy Now Pay Later now

Payl8r Buy Now Pay Later reviews (2382)

Had an issue where I was double charged. I simply asked for a refund, provided evidence and I found it extremely difficult to get it back. The cystine service manager was very rude. Reviewed on: 3rd September 2022

Really easy to use, great service.

Pay l8r has been great for me as its helped spread the cost to make it more affordable. The service has been great and the payment reminders really kept me informed so I didn't miss them. Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Joanna 's avatar
Joanna

Recommended

I have a rubbish credit history and payl8r trusted me, which made me get things back on track agian. Will definitely always use these. Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Ninja- Ryan's avatar
Ninja- Ryan

Easy payment plans simple to use will always use this service better than the rest Reviewed on: 14th August 2022

Do you have a different Payl8r product?

Payl8r has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products