Payl8r Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

Your Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

1,760 reviews

Review Payl8r's Buy Now Pay Later now

Good options

great service and low payments each month really help

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Ash's avatar
Ash

Fast and simple

Application process is very fast and easy

Reviewed on 30th September 2021
Lillas_83@hotmail.com 's avatar
Lillas_83@hotmail.com

Professional, affordable, great customer service

Been using payl8r for few year now especially when purchasing from beauty works. Great and affordable monthly payment plan. Text reminders to make sure you never miss your payment.

Julia's avatar
Julia

Payl8r

I love payl8r they are very helpful and understanding when it comes to payment and are very responsive

Haydn Dobson's avatar
Haydn Dobson

Highly recommend great service unique plans

Tim Potter's avatar
Tim Potter

Easy and understanding

I missed a payment on my loan due to a credit card change. Usually, miss payment would cause late payment charges, but these guys understood my situation and didn't charge me a penny more.

Simply Beautiful

Great service, speedy delivery and the beds came just as they appeared online. Gorgeous beds.

POka4's avatar
POka4

10/10

10/10 can’t complain they kept me up to date with how many payments I had left etc will definitely use again

Maisie's avatar
Maisie

Very flexible, helps you buy your luxury's, amazing!

I have other commitments in my financial life and payl8r gives me that flexibility to still buy my favourite things, happy customer!!

Emily mcdowall's avatar
Emily mcdowall

Making dreams a reality

I was desperate for new hair extensions with this being my biggest insecurity. Payl8r made this possible with their services and have made the repayment plan simple, quick and easy. I know each month the payment will be automatically taken without me having to do anything. They are so clear with everything regarding the repayments and I have complete confidence using them. Can’t recommend enough.

Millie Higgs's avatar
Millie Higgs

Yeah

More or less quick and simple to understand. Initially don't know who they were until I checked my bank statements

Aleksy herominski's avatar
Aleksy herominski

Sublime

Great service with exceptional communication

Curtis bennett's avatar
Curtis bennett

This service provider destroyed even my hope

I never really had any driving lessons. I could not afford it now in my mid 30-ies. Had problems various personal trouble circumstance that I have been forced to adjourn lessons at least more than 10 years. If forever waiting would not be enough than COVID19 came into the force causing beyond eternal delay I have been paying by instalments before my last instalment told there are no instructors available after waiting about an year . Disappointed ? Another massive punch in my life because this skill can get better work so forced into rough life torture forever .Is this just illusion for money you won’t get leave nice feed ? Avoid.

Xy's avatar
Xy

Would most definitely use this service, it's been by far the best one I've ever used! 1000000% use use use! It will never let you down:)

Chloe Jenkin's avatar
Chloe Jenkin

Helpful, easy

Really helpful staff, easy to us, easy to apply very helpful reminders via email and text a few days before! Would use them again!

Jasmine bowden's avatar
Jasmine bowden

The Best convenience!

With rising prices these days I’m so happy companies like this exist so we can afford luxuries but being able to afford them at the same time by spreading the cost. Very happy customer!

Melissa Smith's avatar
Melissa Smith

Super easy!

I’ve used payl8er a couple of times and I love it. You can chose how much deposit you want to pay and how long you want to spread the payments over, which are always really affordable. The customer service is always great and they respond really quickly and are always happy to help!

Megansamantha97's avatar
Megansamantha97

Good experience

I had a good experience, I received help and understanding

Daniela 's avatar
Daniela

Easy and helpful service

Quick response about my loan, hassle free application. Customer service is amazing.

Egle Pagiegale's avatar
Egle Pagiegale

Payl8r review

Easy to use, fast service and reasonable plans, highly recommended

Jacqueline Joyce 's avatar