Payl8r Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

1,772 reviews

Review Payl8r's Buy Now Pay Later now

They are great and great customer service

All around a great experience in every aspect

Reviewed on 13th June 2022
Abbie Blyth's avatar
Abbie Blyth

A great service!

When applying for pay l8r everything was easy and well set out, payments were fair and there were no hidden surprises!

Reviewed on 13th June 2022
Kirst Young 's avatar
Kirst Young

Friendly

Friendly staff always available for help and very understanding

wolfie-storm@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
wolfie-storm@hotmail.co.uk

Such a good deal lovely experience used already few times and will definitely recommend

Magdalena slupska's avatar
Magdalena slupska

Fantastic service

Amazing service excellent customer service

LJ Newman's avatar
LJ Newman

Amazing!

My pay l8r account is so easy to you, I have had two pay l8r accounts and wouldn’t use any other way! It is completely reliable and has made the process of buying so easy!

Reviewed on 11th June 2022
juliarose's avatar
juliarose

Gave me access to a course that I would not of been able to access

Thanks to Payl8r I was able to access a course I wouldn’t be able to afford without it and had a great experience

Reviewed on 11th June 2022
Callumb98's avatar
Callumb98

retailers avoid-no acceptance rate- very bad company

As a retailer this has been a very expensive and unpleasant experience for me. we had 134 interest on our page in 3 months, due to expensive rates to customers, only 4 people went ahead with the finance, rest messaged us complaining how expensive the fina Read more

As a retailer this has been a very expensive and unpleasant experience for me. we had 134 interest on our page in 3 months, due to expensive rates to customers, only 4 people went ahead with the finance, rest messaged us complaining how expensive the finance was and if we had another finance option. bearing in mind the company also charges us for the finance. its a money pity. out of the 4 applicants not 1 person got approved! so acceptance rate is 0 out of 4 applicants. Payl8r changed the system and you cant see refused applicants anymore! so people do not complain about bad acceptance rate.
In my experience the company is not to be trusted, they make promises they can not keep. especially Liam, he will do anything to take your initial signup fee then everything goes down hill from there. Now i use Klarna full finance up to 24 months and it costs less than half price for me and much cheaper for my customers too. i wish i avoided payl8r at the beginning. it has been a very bad roller coaster experience, i would avoid Payl8r at all cost.

Reviewed on 29th May 2022
Joyriderrr 91's avatar
Joyriderrr 91

Avoid

Avoid this company, I got rejected twice because there was issue in the application process that was not my fault then when I asked for my money back they told simply no

Reviewed on 13th May 2022
EMACO's avatar
EMACO

Business owners beware

Payl8r have now decided to charge a monthly fee or end your contract . My company signed up with payl8r when they first started we paid a large amount to set up (one off fee we were told ) now they have decided to charge a monthly fee aswell this is not Read more

Payl8r have now decided to charge a monthly fee or end your contract . My company signed up with payl8r when they first started we paid a large amount to set up (one off fee we were told ) now they have decided to charge a monthly fee aswell this is not what we signed up for , we have not been refunded the set up fee we were just told to pay the monthly fee or they would terminate contract
Acceptance rate is very low and not what they advertised
Be aware and don’t waste your money or time with this company

Reviewed on 19th March 2022
Jacqui Adair's avatar
Jacqui Adair

They imposed a contract change...

The company were initially ok, but then they just decided to impose a monthly cost of £55. If we didn't agree they said they would terminate our contract. We signed up I initially to a scheme with an upfront, one off cost and no monthly charge. We said i Read more

The company were initially ok, but then they just decided to impose a monthly cost of £55. If we didn't agree they said they would terminate our contract. We signed up I initially to a scheme with an upfront, one off cost and no monthly charge. We said if they want to change to pay monthly then they should refund the initial cost. They refused.

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Andy Boylett's avatar
Andy Boylett

Small business owners please read!

Small business owners please read! The positive reviews seem to be from those who have borrowed, rather than those who have paid to essentially market and provide this company with customers. As a small business, we paid a "one off set up fee" to Read more

Small business owners please read!

As a small business, we paid a "one off set up fee" to get started with Payl8r when they were a fairly new company. In the contract there were NO ongoing fees (only a % APR for those borrowing which makes sense, and where most finance companies would make their income). After helping this company build up via marketing they are now terminating our contract unless we start to pay a monthly fee. It would make a little sense if this was a % fee based on the customer payments that Payl8r accepts. However, having a set fee leaves their service open to abuse. They could potentially not accept ANYONE and still take the monthly fee - regardless of having already paid a large set up cost.

Please also bear in mind that the acceptance rate was already much MUCH lower than they advertise. We have less than 5% of applicants accepted (I think they advertised around 80-90% at the time). We raised this with Payl8r at the beginning, and on many occasions since, but they were not willing to help. Their advertising is certainly not accurate. However, since we had already paid the fee it made no sense to remove this as an option for customers. In hindsight, it has possibly put customers off trying to purchase again after they have been rejected. You are better off just offering the standard payments in the first place, then there are no surprises or set backs for your customers.

Please, please do not be sucked into the false promises this company offers, for them to charge you for a service that they are not guaranteeing and then change the goalposts on what you have agreed once they have taken your money.

Luke - please do not try to respond to this review pretending you are going to help via telephone or email. We have emailed back and forth for a solution and your team was not willing to help or offer any support to it's long standing and loyal customers who have helped to take this business from a start up to a recognised industry name through our own marketing! We don't seem to be the only ones looking at the recent reviews from businesses either...

Reviewed on 24th February 2022
Emily Schofield's avatar
Emily Schofield

Good options

great service and low payments each month really help

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Ash's avatar
Ash

Fast and simple

Application process is very fast and easy

Reviewed on 30th September 2021
Lillas_83@hotmail.com 's avatar
Lillas_83@hotmail.com

Professional, affordable, great customer service

Been using payl8r for few year now especially when purchasing from beauty works. Great and affordable monthly payment plan. Text reminders to make sure you never miss your payment.

Julia's avatar
Julia

Payl8r

I love payl8r they are very helpful and understanding when it comes to payment and are very responsive

Haydn Dobson's avatar
Haydn Dobson

Highly recommend great service unique plans

Tim Potter's avatar
Tim Potter

Easy and understanding

I missed a payment on my loan due to a credit card change. Usually, miss payment would cause late payment charges, but these guys understood my situation and didn't charge me a penny more.

Simply Beautiful

Great service, speedy delivery and the beds came just as they appeared online. Gorgeous beds.

POka4's avatar
POka4

10/10

10/10 can’t complain they kept me up to date with how many payments I had left etc will definitely use again

Maisie's avatar