Santander Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Santander Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Santander customers like? Find out more about the Santander Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Santander Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Long Term Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews (4)

5th September 2016

Generous 0% rate on purchases plus cashback

I was lucky enough to get a Santander 123 credit card under the original, more generous T&Cs. The account came with a lengthy interest free period on purchases of 18 months, plus the first year fee waived (as I had a 123 current account) plus cashback. My card fee is about to revert to the new £3 per month fee, but I've caculated that if I spend at least £150 per month in the fuel & travel category, the card is worth keeping. My tip would be to keep a careful record of when your 0% rate expires, and either pay off the card or transfer out the balance in advance of this. Don't forget to adjust any direct debit to pay the full balance each month if you continue to use the card for cashback after this date!

19th February 2016

Lack of communication between departments showing a lack or organisation.

There is a complete lack of communication between a number of departments that has led to increased stress for myself during a troubling financial period due to redundancy. Could and should do better!

Articles related to Santander