SumUp: Card Reader reviews

Based on 95 reviews, last reviewed 19th Dec 2022

Fab Most simple easy no strings attached Reviewed on: 18th February 2022

Treated like a criminal 2 weeks asking me for my online presence when I told them I don't have a website and then to be told for security reasons they terminated my profile, ... Read more Reviewed on: 19th December 2022

About the Card Reader

Review SumUp: Card Reader now

SumUp Card Reader reviews (95)

Treated like a criminal

2 weeks asking me for my online presence when I told them I don't have a website and then to be told for security reasons they terminated my profile, just like that. Reviewed on: 19th December 2022

Pos lite table

What a joke 2 weeks still waiting for my pos lite to come that I payed £178.80 for. They advised it saying if you order from the 24th you will get it in 2-3 days I keep ringing and emailing them and all they say is your order is a high priority still nothing has came they think by offering me £15 fee free I keep my mouth shut it is becoming a joke if it’s not with me by next week I will be contacting training standards as they have taken my money and not sending my order in the time frame they have said I would receive it and another reason they are blaming is that they have a high demand for the pos lite tablet. And my order has been push back Reviewed on: 3rd November 2022

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service, not very helpful. Would not recommend this company to anyone. Nothing but trouble and shocking service. Not helpful at all. Reviewed on: 25th October 2022

SCAM company and misleading

Customer service are a joke. Do not respond to emails. Give false and misleading information and hold on to your funds. Avoid at all costs Reviewed on: 29th August 2022
Ryan Forbes's avatar
Ryan Forbes

Do you have a different SumUp product?

SumUp has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products