Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 31 reviews Last review 4 months ago

Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Freedom Rewards Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Barclaycard customers like? Find out more about the Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Freedom Rewards Credit Card Reviews (31)

6th January 2018

high limit and best to control your spending interenet banking.

I registered card for internet banking.i see when to pay, i see when direct debits go, i see most relevant informations.have 5 other banks credit cards and trust me not many informations come with staatements.banks love customers that pay late payment fee but barclays huge hug for their ethic. I earn 28 k per year got 25 gbp cashback for approved application from Tc.co.uk and 3800 GBP limit with the card. highly recommend.K regards Luke.

6th November 2017

Why not, I am happy!

This is my first ever credit card and I can’t complain. The mobile banking is very easy to use and it was added to my current account fairly quickly. The rewards are very easy to redeem even though I wish there were more options. Overall I am happy!