Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Freedom Rewards Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Barclaycard customers like? Find out more about the Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclaycard Review Insight

Your Freedom Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Review Barclaycard's Freedom Rewards Credit Card now

Out of Stock?!

Tried to redeem Freedom Points into Amazon vouchers. Out of Stock, apparently. Why's that then? How is that even possible. Am I asking for an actual physical thing? No...just an email with a code on. Typical shoddy customer service.

Reviewed on 12th December 2020
Llewon's avatar
Llewon

Great customer service

No hidden charge, great customer service and responsible lending

Reviewed on 3rd June 2020
Georgia 's avatar
Georgia

Great!

Really good app, lots of things to aim towards, informative about your account and easy payments!

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
JM's avatar
JM

Less offers to choose from

I redeem 50-100 pounds worth of points about twice a year and am ready to do so again but it seems there are a lot less offers to choose from and many are sold out. Offers that are available are not of interest to me so it appears the value is... Read more

I redeem 50-100 pounds worth of points about twice a year and am ready to do so again but it seems there are a lot less offers to choose from and many are sold out. Offers that are available are not of interest to me so it appears the value is diminishing.

Reviewed on 19th December 2019
Harold Krop's avatar
Harold Krop

Very easy to use

Online support, easy to see balance, easy to use

Reviewed on 6th June 2019
Katie 's avatar
Katie

Good for short term cash

Never had any problem and free points love it

Reviewed on 27th January 2019
Muhammad Ehsan's avatar
Muhammad Ehsan

wonderful app

i would use barclaycard above all other to have the use of the intuitive app

Reviewed on 21st January 2019
clare cropp's avatar
clare cropp

Rewards that work

The point really do add up with this card. Even in less than a year I added up over £50 worth of point to spend in M&S and Pizza Express

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Mark T's avatar
Mark T

Best provider

Freedoms points credit card is the best credit card available.

Reviewed on 25th December 2018
Janak's avatar
Janak

Best time ever!

All the setting are gratefull to use and the pay points are a Good Too.

Reviewed on 17th December 2018
Jakub G's avatar
Jakub G

High level of service and Helpful very secure

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
Abdiaziz 's avatar
Abdiaziz

Was brilliant

I had one it was brilliant and would definitely recommend it

Chavez 's avatar
Chavez

Great customer service

My bank Barclays help me with my finances. I never need to worry.

Helen Griffiths's avatar
Helen Griffiths

Easy

My Barclaycard is very easy to use and I can make Repayments to my card on line at any time , this is very convenient, love it.

Frederick's avatar
Frederick

Freedom rewards useless

Saved up until my rewards total was £85. Wanted a vacuum cleaner which was on a great price at Amazon. Couldn't redeem my Amazon points as vouchers were 'OUT OF STOCK! - available soon'!! After checking daily I eventually rang Freedom rewards and was told vouchers would be back in stock in 5 days time. Checked on Amazon the next day only to find the offer had gone so it was pointless redeeming the reward points as I had lost out on the good deal! Same thing applied with Lakeland who had the same offer but guess what vouchers OUT OF STOCK. So I've lost out on a saving of £60. Surely you should be able to redeem your points when it is convenient to you

Reviewed on 28th November 2018
Beth's avatar
Beth

Good customer service

Barclaycard have great customer service but their Freedom Rewards card is somewhat lacking. It takes forever to build up enough points to earn a voucher (I think it's a £5 voucher for every £5000 spent).

Reviewed on 8th April 2018
Chanette Kennedy's avatar
Chanette Kennedy

high limit and best to control your spending interenet banking.

I registered card for internet banking.i see when to pay, i see when direct debits go, i see most relevant informations.have 5 other banks credit cards and trust me not many informations come with staatements.banks love customers that pay late payment fee but barclays huge hug for their ethic. I earn 28 k per year got 25 gbp cashback for approved application from Tc.co.uk and 3800 GBP limit with the card. highly recommend.K regards Luke.

Reviewed on 6th January 2018
Luke 's avatar
Luke

Good interest rate and good rates on balance transfers

Reviewed on 4th January 2018
Jordan Morley's avatar
Jordan Morley

Why not, I am happy!

This is my first ever credit card and I can’t complain. The mobile banking is very easy to use and it was added to my current account fairly quickly. The rewards are very easy to redeem even though I wish there were more options. Overall I am happy!

Reviewed on 6th November 2017

Balance transfer

Good deals on balance transfers so would highly recommend

Reviewed on 30th June 2017