Cumberland Building Society Plus Current Account Reviews

Cumberland Building Society Plus Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Cumberland Building Society Plus Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Cumberland Building Society customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Cumberland Building Society customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Cumberland Building Society Plus Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Cumberland Building Society Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Plus Current Account Reviews

Review Cumberland Building Society's Plus Current Account now

Customer Serrvice at its best

I've never once had an issue with the Cumberland since I opened my account 6 years ago. I will support my local Building Society for the foreseeable future

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Clare's avatar
Clare

Good Old Fashioned Customer Service

People you can talk to, who have a direct line and are always willing to help. True relationship banking.

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Alasdair Swan's avatar
Alasdair Swan

Great company

Always doing the right thing to help customers

Reviewed on 24th March 2022
CD's avatar
CD

Great personal service

The colleagues in the local branches and at the Call Centre are helpful and friendly and make a genuine effort to provide a personal service to customers.

Reviewed on 24th March 2022
Kath Myers's avatar
Kath Myers

Friendly, ethical banking

I have banked with the Cumberland for a few years now. I get straight through on the phone whenever I need to call and the staff are amazingly helpful. I even recently took a mortgage out with them too. I love that they are ethical with a personal service Read more

I have banked with the Cumberland for a few years now. I get straight through on the phone whenever I need to call and the staff are amazingly helpful. I even recently took a mortgage out with them too. I love that they are ethical with a personal service. Only slight downside is that electronic payments to other bank accounts do not appear immediately as with some other banks, but for me the ethical aspect is worth waiting those few hours for a transfer.

Reviewed on 15th March 2022
Vicky Robinson's avatar
Vicky Robinson

Ethical banking across Cumbria

Cumberland Building Society has the ethics I want, and the branches I need.

Reviewed on 14th March 2022
Jenny Macgregor's avatar
Jenny Macgregor

Ethical banking on your doorstep

I recently switched my banking to The Cumberland. I found them to be efficient and helpful. I wanted to change to more ethical, sustainable banking. The Cumberland more than fitted the bill - local banking services for local people, there's even a bran Read more

I recently switched my banking to The Cumberland. I found them to be efficient and helpful. I wanted to change to more ethical, sustainable banking. The Cumberland more than fitted the bill - local banking services for local people, there's even a branch on the high street :-)

Reviewed on 1st March 2022
Alex MacPherson's avatar
Alex MacPherson

How banks should be

They are such an amazing place to bank. I feel like I can go to them with anything, and they are always happy to help. Whether visiting my local branch, or calling head office, they just make you feel like the most important customer.

Sarah Sjorup's avatar
Sarah Sjorup

Twenty five years of good service.

We have been with the Cumberland Building Society since we got married and wouldn’t go anywhere else, friendly and helpful people x

Juliet Hunter Hawcutt's avatar
Juliet Hunter Hawcutt

Always friendly and helpful

Very informative about best available products for the customer. Have been a customer for 30+years this speaks for itself.

JHill's avatar
JHill

Local, friendly, informed, accessible,

I've banked with the Cumberland for over 20 years and made use of a wide range of their products from mortgages and re-mortgages to Savings, current and children's savings accounts. They have lots of local branches making them very accessible to the commu Read more

I've banked with the Cumberland for over 20 years and made use of a wide range of their products from mortgages and re-mortgages to Savings, current and children's savings accounts. They have lots of local branches making them very accessible to the community. As a result they are also a respected local employer. Their staff are always friendly and well informed and they offer a good range of competitive financial products.

Sarah McGlinn-Shaw 's avatar
Sarah McGlinn-Shaw

Friendly and reliable

It is so good to be able to bank locally and staff always friendly.

Reviewed on 26th February 2022
Pat's avatar
Pat

Best for Cumbrians

Been with them over 25years and would not change to another provider. Local and understands the people

Reviewed on 26th February 2022
Linda Norman's avatar
Linda Norman

I switched to a Cumberland current account this year and have been very happy with the service received.

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Elizabeth Davies's avatar
Elizabeth Davies

Great customer Service

Always there with a smiley face and a helpful attitude, the staff are great

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Sarah Mann's avatar
Sarah Mann

Cumberland app

Had the app for years and been great, had a problem with the app for 2 or more weeks after popping in to the branch and the IT on it, phone calls a lady called Amy got it all sorted. She was brilliant and got it working. Thanks

Reviewed on 30th October 2021
Steven Turnbull 's avatar
Steven Turnbull

Great customer service

Great provider and great customer service

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
S Marshall-Ellison's avatar
S Marshall-Ellison

Ethical local business

Really Easy to switch when I wanted to get my money out of one if the big banks to avoid investment in oild & gas. Good to know I'm now supporting local businesses, groups and residents who need loans and grants.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
MattR's avatar
MattR

Simple and easy to understand the app.

I use this app on a daily basis to keep up to date with my spending. Very easy to understand.

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Barbara Bates's avatar
Barbara Bates

Efficient and friendly service

The Cumberland provides us with free current account banking and linked savings. The website is easy to use and staff are very helpful with any non-standard transactions.

Reviewed on 30th March 2021