HSBC Student Bank Account Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews Last review 9 months ago

HSBC Student Bank Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest HSBC Student Bank Account reviews to find out what life as a HSBC customer is really like. And remember, if you are a HSBC customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of HSBC Student Bank Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Student Bank Account Reviews (7)

8th January 2018

Convenient little overdraft

When I was a student in University I was able to apply to get a student account which allowed me to have an £1000 interest-free overdraft. This was very helpful as I was able to dip in and out of my overdraft for things like extra food, cheeky booze, partying and nights out, and trips back and forth home. I wouldn't have been able to do that otherwise, so thank you HSBC for allowing me to do that!

5th September 2017

Fantastic deals

The student account is easy to set up and provides fantastic deals with interest and postgrad overdraft benefits. The additional bonus of being able to get a student credit card to start building a credit score is also very useful.

Articles related to HSBC