Geoffrey Insurance Reviews

Want to read what our community is saying about Geoffrey Insurance? We collect Geoffrey Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, please leave your own review to help other customers get an inside track on this company. With your Geoffrey Insurance reviews, we can help to make financial services more transparent.

Geoffrey Insurance Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Geoffrey Insurance Products 270

Helpful customer service

Had no issues with this company. Whenever I have had any problems the customer service team have been happy to help and dealt with any issues promptly. Reasonably priced and hassle free

Reviewed on 11th July 2020

Reviewed on 19th November 2019
Olamide Jesupemi's avatar
Olamide Jesupemi

Car Insurance

Great for those who, like me, only travel short distances

There's very little to say. Once you've paid your upfront deposit you receive a small plug in device (OBD2 compatible- which could be a problem if you have an older car - I found it extremely easy to plug in). This accurately measures your trips and an app on your phone tells you how far you have travelled and how much each trip cost
At the end of the month you get a, small, bill which you pay by direct debit
It's great as you have complete control over how much you spend and it is considerably cheaper than traditional insurance. I only wish I had found it sooner.

Reviewed on 1st August 2019

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Cristina McDowall's avatar
Cristina McDowall

On the ball

Did everything for me in a recent claim - great!

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Cristina McDowall's avatar
Cristina McDowall

Car Insurance

Think twice before booking Geoffrey Insurance. Not recommending at all.

Unbelievable layers when you need to get money back. Already tree weeks, but still waiting for cheque.... Read more

Unreasonable expensive. Not pleased customer service with plain dry explanations to any question and increasing the prices every year. Don't trust Mathew at all. LAYER!!!
Happy that finally I canceled the service with them. Not recommended at all.
Thank you Sharlotte with clear and honest explanation.

Reviewed on 13th September 2018
Ziv's avatar
Ziv

A great sensible company

It was great to get my renewal from Geoffrey Insurance and to find that my renewal quote had actually gone down - not up. Must be a first for car insurance.

Reviewed on 11th September 2018
Jane's avatar
Jane

Great Service

After a little Technical fault on their part I rang up to get this fixed and it was a prompt and experienced service. Very good value for money.

Reviewed on 7th September 2018
Sharon's avatar
Sharon

Car insurance and recovery

Good people to talk to. Competitive prices. I have been with Geoffrey for a few years now and have been satisfied wwiwiwith the service.

Reviewed on 5th September 2018
Peter Lea's avatar
Peter Lea

Car Insurance

Was there went I needed them.

Fast , friendly and a good pricing .

Reviewed on 4th September 2018
Stephen Hinds's avatar
Stephen Hinds

All you could want

It was quick and easy to decide which was the best value for money for the insurance on my car and the procedure was simple to complete to make sure I was fully covered at the best price going. Thanks to all concerned.

KitKat's avatar
KitKat

brilliant

Customer service is outstanding, very happy with their help

sarahjane's avatar
sarahjane

excellent customer service

I have ensured family to consider Geoffrey insurance when renewing policy

sarahjane's avatar
sarahjane

Competitive Pricing

I spoke to a rep from geoffreys insurance, who made the purchase of the policy a smooth transaction. He was friendly & courteous

Ifty's avatar
Ifty

Easy

Easy to arrange and renew, video provided comprehensive guide on what to do if you need to contact them or have an accident.

Melanie's avatar
Melanie

Car Insurance

Great company at affordable prices

They have been fantastic to deal with when I needed a new windscreen or needed to change address etc no extra charges unless really needed highly recommend

Jill wright's avatar
Jill wright

Excellent customer service

Professional, friendly, efficient service. Excellent value for money and being able to discuss best options with a real person who gives you confidence in the them and the product speaks volumes. Would always recommend them.

Jo Edwards's avatar
Jo Edwards

Car Insurance

Fantastic all round service!

Caring, understanding and very clear and patient at all times. Easy to get hold of and feels good to support a business local to us. Even though the renewal price was slightly more, I was ready to pay because the service was so good and reliable and customer care excellent. They called me back when it was convenient just before my renewal (pre-arranged) and sorted things out for us. Have been with them for 2 years now and won't be leaving in a hurry... Thank you Geoffrey Insurance :)

Susanne Trokhymenko's avatar
Susanne Trokhymenko

Easiest to communicate with

Friendly and helpful staff who are very professional and understanding as regards clients requirements. Can talk to a human instead of a machine. This is the human touch often missing in today's business dealings.

Reviewed on 31st August 2018
Vincent devlin's avatar
Vincent devlin

Incredible service and value

From the moment inquired about my car insurance I was treated like a real person 10 out of 10

Reviewed on 31st August 2018