Leek Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 335 reviews, last reviewed 26th Feb 2024

Our local friendly Building Society with a branch in... Our local friendly Building Society with a branch in town, the staff call me by my name. I have been a loyal customer for a long time and will continu... Read more Reviewed on: 26th February 2024

Won’t let us remortgage!!! I have a mortgage with leek and want to remortgage so I can swap my sister with my husband on it. My husband has moved in and is paying her half and s... Read more Reviewed on: 17th February 2024
Shelby C's avatar
Shelby C

About the Mortgages

Are you looking to buy your dream home? Finding the right mortgage lender is an important step in the journey. We collect Leek Building Society mortgage reviews to give you insight into the lender and its products.

Leek Building Society is an independent mutual that offers a variety of mortgage products. It’s important to be confident that you understand the terms, conditions and interest rates of a mortgage product before taking it out. Always consult the lender or an independent advisor if you need help understanding your options.

If you’re interested in a mortgage with Leek Building Society, check our reviews to see what existing borrowers have to say. Find out why they chose the Society as their mortgage lender and if they have been satisfied throughout the term. Learn more about the Society’s customer service and commitment to its members. All of this and more can be found in our Leek Building Society mortgage reviews.

If you have a mortgage product with Leek Building Society, leave a review on Smart Money People. Tell us which mortgage product you have. What was your experience with the application process like? Have you found any pros and cons of being with the Society? Would you recommend the lender to family and friends? Whether good or bad, write a Leek Building Society mortgage review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Leek Building Society: Mortgages now

Leek Building Society Mortgages reviews (335)

Our local friendly Building Society with a branch in...

Our local friendly Building Society with a branch in town, the staff call me by my name. I have been a loyal customer for a long time and will continue to be so, very competitive products for mortgages and savings. An excellent Building Society Reviewed on: 26th February 2024

We were let down by our Mortgage advisor/broker, but...

We were let down by our Mortgage advisor/broker, but thankfully Leek took over and we managed to get the mortgage through, only with thanks to Leek. Reviewed on: 24th February 2024
Suzyhea's avatar
Suzyhea

Mortgage

Each time I have a query regarding my mortgage I am assisted with efficiency and courtesy. Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Wendy 's avatar
Wendy

Great service.

Applied for a further advance and the service was excellent. The adviser was Joanne Morgan who was professional very helpful and gave great advice. The steer was towards the best product for our needs Reviewed on: 21st February 2024

Do you have a different Leek Building Society product?

Leek Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products