Hanley Economic Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 175 reviews, last reviewed 21st Jun 2024
33% decrease in 5 star reviews

First time buyer I chose to take my first mortgage out with Hanley due to their highly competitive rates. My mortgage advisor Jane was lovely and really helpful, the p... Read more Reviewed on: 17th April 2024
Megan 's avatar
Megan

Avoid these chancers In short I run a BTL business which obviously has a mortgage liability but runs at a consistently high profit. Hanley rejected my application for a pe... Read more Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
Craig W's avatar
Craig W

About the Mortgages

Are you looking to purchase your dream home? Finding the right lender and mortgage product is an important step in this process. We collect Hanley Economic Building Society mortgage reviews to help you make an informed decision when selecting a lender.

Hanley Economic Building Society is an independent mutual organisation that offers a range of mortgage products. Make sure that you’re confident with the terms, conditions and interest rates of a mortgage product before taking it out. Always consult the lender or an independent advisor if you’re unsure about anything or have any questions.

Our Hanley Economic Building Society mortgage reviews can give you insight into life as a borrower. Find out what existing customers have to say about their mortgage products and how satisfied they have been throughout the term. Learn more about the Society’s customer service and level of communication with its borrowers. All of this and more can be found in our Hanley Economic Building Society mortgage reviews.

Did Hanley Economic Building Society help you buy your dream home? Share your honest experience with others on Smart Money People by writing a Hanley Economic mortgage review. Tell us which mortgage product you have and how satisfied you have been with it. Did you find the application process easy to understand, and did the lender support you throughout it? Has the lender kept you up to date with important mortgage news and changes? Write a Hanley Economic Building Society mortgage review today. Together, we can help others like you make better financial decisions.

Review Hanley Economic Building Society: Mortgages now

Hanley Economic Building Society Mortgages reviews (175)

Avoid these chancers

In short I run a BTL business which obviously has a mortgage liability but runs at a consistently high profit. Hanley rejected my application for a personal mortgage (so completely separate to my Ltd) because of the liability attached to my Ltd, but refused to consider the cash flow that the Ltd generates. They took so long to come to a decision that I am now unable to find an alternative lender and will have to stick with my current provider at a higher rate. This is really basic stuff - if they are getting it so wrong at this level I can only imagine how poorly run the rest of the business is. Avoid at all costs. Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
Craig W's avatar
Craig W

First time buyer

I chose to take my first mortgage out with Hanley due to their highly competitive rates. My mortgage advisor Jane was lovely and really helpful, the process overall was a bit slow but this due to a backlog with the over writers. Reviewed on: 17th April 2024
Megan 's avatar
Megan

Easy to switch my mortgage to Hanley

Lana Beech dealt with my mortgage enquiries and application. She had made a complex journey really smooth and easy. She always replies to my enquiries on a timely manner. Hanley also offered a flexible mortgage product that suits our needs. Reviewed on: 3rd April 2024
Mr Huo's avatar
Mr Huo

Lifetime tracker and Anna mortgage advisor

Anna dealt with my mortgage enquiries and application and made a potentially complex journey really painless and easy. She always replies to emails in a timely manner and was so pleasant to speak to on the phone. Hanley also offered a great mortgage product that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Reviewed on: 19th March 2024
Rebecca C's avatar
Rebecca C

Do you have a different Hanley Economic Building Society product?

Hanley Economic Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products