permanent tsb Reviews

Read and write permanent tsb reviews at Smart Money People. Permanent tsb offers a range of banking products and services including online banking, savings & deposit accounts, mortgages, loans, credit cards and insurance. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Good

permanent tsb Review Insight

Current Account

Very poor customer service.

The Open24 online Service desk is a joke. Left waiting on the phone for 35 minutes. After that, I gave up. I had no other option but to go to my local TSB bank and get the bank staff there to do the customer service work

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Muireann O'Higgins's avatar
Muireann O'Higgins

Current Account

Bad bank to do online banking with

I am not able to access online banking from abroad, bank hides behind security issue's. I am not able to access my account's?

Reviewed on 25th June 2021

Alexandru Munteanu Mihalcea's avatar
Alexandru Munteanu Mihalcea

Mortgages

Fit and flex

Went into branch to remortgage after my fixed rate deal elsewhere expired. The security of a 10 year fixed rate, with the option of switching after 5 years. Hassle free process, completed quickly.

Reviewed on 30th December 2017
Louise Colley's avatar
Louise Colley

Savings

Easy Saver account is as easy as ABC

Easy Saver really is as name states easy to use, easy to access and even easy to set Up! Even easier if you already have a banking account with Them as can be done Online!... Read more

Transfer money between accounts aso and when needed, it is really good easy and safe with ok'ish customer service, my only vice with customer service is its easy to get through on phone yet it's hard to actually get anybody to assist you sometimes eg in my instance a refund thatd not gone in my account 5 people I spoke too before department I 1st spoke too said I needed to go into my bank on Monday! Otherwise not had any issues in 10+ yrs I've been with them!

Reviewed on 20th June 2017
Caroline Louise Wood's avatar
Caroline Louise Wood

Rude customer service

My husband wanted to open an account with these but was treated like a criminal a pure disgrace

Reviewed on 10th October 2015
Lisa Bridgette's avatar
Lisa Bridgette

Current Account

Dismal service after changing my account from another bank

Changed by bank account online. Still waiting for a debit card almost 4 weeks after initiating the change. Spoken to branch and online staff, still no sign of the debit card arriving. Extremely frustrating and such an inconvenience, advice from call centre staff poor it was real knucklehead advice.

Reviewed on 5th October 2015
Iaiin's avatar
Iaiin

Basic at best

It's a basic account, pretty much no thrills. What lets them down is some of the staff who seemingly feel harassed when minor questions are asked of them. Have been thinking of leaving for a while.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2015