Al Rayan Bank: Savings reviews

Based on 42 reviews, last reviewed 18th Jan 2023

Great personal service Al Rayan has always been great at keeping me advised and up to date .Their customer service is probably one of the best in the market. Reviewed on: 18th January 2023
Philip's avatar
Philip

shocking service the senior management and the people who take the profits at the top should be embarrassed at what they put their staff through. the staff must have r... Read more Reviewed on: 24th November 2022
Rashid's avatar
Rashid

About the Savings

Looking for Al Rayan Bank savings reviews? Read below to see what our community is saying about Al Rayan Bank and see what insight people like you can offer on whether this might be the right product for you! Already used Al Rayan Bank? Please share your own review of their savings products and help others!

Review Al Rayan Bank: Savings now

Al Rayan Bank Savings reviews (42)

Great personal service

Philip's avatar
Philip

Interesting Bank

I really like a bank that shares it's profit instead of assigning interest. I feel secure knowing that they abide by Sharia law even though I'm not Muslim. Reviewed on: 12th January 2023

shocking service

the senior management and the people who take the profits at the top should be embarrassed at what they put their staff through. the staff must have really thick skin to be dealing with complaints non stop, so, please let us not give them guys a hard time. what we should do is lodge complaints to the the banking and financial bodies in order to shut them down as clearly they are not providing the services they claim to do so. I won’t even mention what has been happening with me, I am just about to email the FCA and demand they investigate them. Reviewed on: 24th November 2022
Rashid's avatar
Rashid

Impossible to contact.

Opened account but could not access as it wanted user name and password that I had not been asked to provide. Requests to reset never answered. Spent 2 hours on phone - no answer. Am trying to close account and get my money back after 3 days!! Only way is to contact them by Mail Reviewed on: 28th September 2022

Do you have a different Al Rayan Bank product?

Al Rayan Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products