AllClear: Travel Insurance reviews

Based on 2,493 reviews, last reviewed 2nd Nov 2022

Really appreciate the service following cancer treatment It was great to be able to get affordable travel insurance cover following my cancer treatment without having to pay extortionate premiums. Reviewed on: 28th September 2022

Incompetance Took out insurance for pre existing condition for my husband for travel to USA. Sadly my husband caught pneumonia whilst there and past away.. 5 mo... Read more Reviewed on: 2nd November 2022
Renate Wise's avatar
Renate Wise

About the Travel Insurance

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our AllClear travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your AllClear travel insurance review too! This will help others who are trying to decide if this company is right for their next holiday!

Review AllClear: Travel Insurance now

AllClear Travel Insurance reviews (2493)

Incompetance

Took out insurance for pre existing condition for my husband for travel to USA. Sadly my husband caught pneumonia whilst there and past away.. 5 months later the US hospital is threatening with Debt collection, even though my son who lives in the US has been dealing with them. I called them today to see what is going on and was told they cannot talk to me because I am not on the policy ??????? I refused to accept that and was later told they sent emails to my son in Sept with no response ——— guess what, they spelled his name wrong on the email so of course it would not reach him.. so now , nearly 6 months later I have to try and deal with it , so much for their statement that 100% of claims are settled within 5 days Really ?… Reviewed on: 2nd November 2022
Renate Wise's avatar
Renate Wise
Reply from AllClear Hi Renate I am very sorry to hear about your Husband and that Claims had spelt your Son's email address incorrectly. I trust the claim is now being resolved after your recent contact with us. If we can be of assistance, please email us the details, and the policy details, to [email protected] Kind regards, Richard Response date: 2nd November 2022
AllClear Travel Insurance logo
AllClear

Really appreciate the service following cancer treatment

NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Paid an extremely high premium, for travel Insurance, only to have it cancelled, 1 month before our trip. There was a slight change of circumstance, which a Medical Consultant wrote, would not affect my wife taking the trip, or posed no greater risk. I asked for a Supervisor of Manager to speak to me to explain the cancellation, but NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE. Reviewed on: 8th September 2022

Covers all my possible needs.

Very friendly helpful staff on phone when I wanted to check my policy. Reviewed on: 7th August 2022
E Pound's avatar
E Pound

Do you have a different AllClear product?

AllClear has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products