Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Reviews

Ratings based on 416 reviews       Last review 16 hours ago
  Visit Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society is committed to providing an extensive range of competitive savings accounts and mortgage schemes and to providing the highest standards of customer service. Smart Money People is the place for Hinckley & Rugby Building Society reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Products 416

House Savings

I opened a joint account with my mum to encourage me to save for my house deposit. I was really pleased with the staffs helpfulness and knowledge.

Reviewed on 18th June 2021

Very helpful and efficient

The staff responded quickly in returning a call regarding a question, helpful and informative during the opening of a new account

Reviewed on 16th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Our branch staff pride themselves on delivering an efficient and helpful experience to customers and will be pleased to know you were happy with the service you received.

Friendly efficient and quick

The staff are very effective in handling questions and offer a relaxed and friendly service

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Our mortgage team are constantly striving to ensure they provide the highest level of service to our customers and will be delighted to know how happy you are with the service you received.

Brilliant service

Hassle free, no issues, any questions answered straight away, friendly staff

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our mortgage team are always on hand to offer assistance and will be thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience.

visit

In difficult covid circumstances, a/c opened easily

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to assisting you again.

Helpful personal service

Went into Rugby branch to close an old account and open new savings account for myself and my husband (a new HRBS customer). Although the person serving us was learning the new system installed in the previous week she was very pleasant and asked colleagues for help when needed. New account passbooks received promptly.

Reviewed on 13th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We’re so happy that you were pleased with the service you received in our branch. Our staff members always strive to be as helpful as possible and will be delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience.

Excellent customer service

I needed to open additional new account quite quickly, so I emailed a query before going to the South Wigston branch. I was telephoned in good time, we discussed my needs and when I arrived in branch, everything was ready waiting for me. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Great experience.

Reviewed on 11th June 2021

A breath of fresh air!

Unusually for these days this building society seems to put friendliness and efficiency at the forefront of its service offer. They may be small but can beat the big boys hands down.

Reviewed on 9th June 2021

Caring Building Society

The staff are very friendly and helpful. You can still have paper copies and savings books. As an older person I do online banking but I like to be able to go to a branch and have a little help with things. Hinckley & Rugby still looks after people.

Reviewed on 8th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your kind feedback. We know that our members love our branches and receiving your review has only confirmed that! We appreciate you taking the time to share your views.

Reviee

Great customer service and communications.

Reviewed on 7th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your lovely feedback. The efficiency of our service is a key priority for us and we’re delighted that you were happy with the service you received.

Savings

The staff understand what service is required and deal with it promptly

I do not understand what you mean by "Title Your Review". On my last visit the staff understood what service was required and dealt with it promptly and efficiently.

Reviewed on 6th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. As a local savings provider we are always striving to ensure we have a competitive range of products for our customers. Thank you for saving with us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Personalised Service

As a contractor I had found it difficult to obtain a mortgage from my existing lender of 25 years and other main stream lenders. H&R actually looked at my case as an individual and there were no loops to jump through to get a decision. The whole process was so smooth I thought I was dreaming. Wish I had known about them years ago.

Reviewed on 4th June 2021

Self-build mortgage

The underwriting process was infuriatingly slow

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service you received. Your comments will be passed on and discussed with the team.

Later life mortgage

My application was dealt with in a fast and friendly manner. It was a great relief and help to me to be able to get a mortgage at my age (72).

Mortgages

Very good service really quick and easy mortgage service very helpful!

Old Fashioned Service!

H&R provide exactly what they say. Traditional service with a modern twist. Actual humans you can talk to, and who help you without assuming you should know all the answers.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2021

Excellent service throughout.

Couldn't fault anything. Very efficient staff. Felt very valued. Happy customer.

Reviewed on 29th May 2021

My experience

Good and efficient service, with helpful and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 27th May 2021

account quickly & efficiently sorted

staff very helpfull. had no difficulty setting up the account

Reviewed on 26th May 2021

Good Service from H&R

Very happy with service from H&R, all the work they did was very smooth. As it was a self-build mortgage we had gone through some intermediaries and if anything the few minor hiccups were on that side not H&R. would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 24th May 2021