Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 372 reviews       Last review 5 days ago
  Visit website

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Hinckley & Rugby Building Society. How easy is it to contact Hinckley & Rugby Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Hinckley & Rugby Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Savings Reviews

Review Hinckley & Rugby Building Society's Savings now

Repeat customer

I had such helpful, personal service when I opened my first investment account I've just opened another.

Reviewed on 20th July 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to assisting you again.

I find the H&R BS to be a friendly and helpful local building society

I found the experience involved in setting up my new savings account straightforward. I had one query and this was dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.

Reviewed on 13th July 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your kind feedback. We’re pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us and look forward to assisting you again.

The HRBS is small enough to care

I experienced a much more personal level of attention than with the larger building societies. In particular I was so grateful for the help given over proving my identity, given my blindness (therefore no digital presence), which has been a major stumbling block with another building society. The HRBS has all the good attributes of old-fashioned customer care.

Reviewed on 10th July 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Our team members pride themselves on delivering an efficient and helpful experience to customers and will be delighted to know you were happy with the service you received.

Fantastic customer service, I felt very well informed about what savings account to set up. Very knowledgeable would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6th July 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Our branch staff pride themselves on delivering an efficient and helpful experience to customers and will be pleased to know you were happy with the service you received.

Easy to deal with

Always answer the phone promptly and deal with a customer in a polite and professional way.

Reviewed on 29th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your message onto the team, who will be thrilled to know you had such a positive experience with us.

Mr Blower

A polite friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed on 28th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your lovely feedback. The efficiency of our service is a key priority for us and we’re delighted that you were happy with the service you received.

An excellent visit to the South Wigston office.

I received excellent, professional, helpful information and treatment from a member of staff who was also training a new member, and got everything I hoped for from my visit.

Reviewed on 25th June 2021

Good experience

Overall the person the dealt with was well mannered and very helpful

Reviewed on 24th June 2021

service

very efficient service and all staff make you feel welcome

Reviewed on 24th June 2021

Very good service

I would like Hinckley and Rugby to issue a single list of all my accounts and respective annual interest at the end of each financial year ( As the Coventry Building Society do ) it makes life much easier when you are doing your tax returns/accounts.Otherwise their service is excellent.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2021

friendly and helpful

cashier helped with form filling and information

Reviewed on 22nd June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your kind feedback. We know that our members love our branches and receiving your review has only confirmed that! We appreciate you taking the time to share your views.

Excellent customer service

Visited Rugby branch on 19th June to open a bond, Harriet was very helpful and pleasant. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting in branch account.

Reviewed on 21st June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our savings team are constantly striving to ensure they provide the highest level of service to our customers and will be delighted to know how happy you are with the service you received.

Good service

Only just opened one of your childrens accounts, and been very helpful so far.

Reviewed on 21st June 2021

Personal attention

I was phoned on the day my account was maturing to check that I wanted the transfer to a 5 year fixed rate bond to go ahead as on my application form rather than the 2 year originally offered.

Reviewed on 19th June 2021

House Savings

I opened a joint account with my mum to encourage me to save for my house deposit. I was really pleased with the staffs helpfulness and knowledge.

Reviewed on 18th June 2021

Very helpful and efficient

The staff responded quickly in returning a call regarding a question, helpful and informative during the opening of a new account

Reviewed on 16th June 2021

visit

In difficult covid circumstances, a/c opened easily

Reviewed on 15th June 2021

Helpful personal service

Went into Rugby branch to close an old account and open new savings account for myself and my husband (a new HRBS customer). Although the person serving us was learning the new system installed in the previous week she was very pleasant and asked colleagues for help when needed. New account passbooks received promptly.

Reviewed on 13th June 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We’re so happy that you were pleased with the service you received in our branch. Our staff members always strive to be as helpful as possible and will be delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience.

Excellent customer service

I needed to open additional new account quite quickly, so I emailed a query before going to the South Wigston branch. I was telephoned in good time, we discussed my needs and when I arrived in branch, everything was ready waiting for me. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Great experience.

Reviewed on 11th June 2021

A breath of fresh air!

Unusually for these days this building society seems to put friendliness and efficiency at the forefront of its service offer. They may be small but can beat the big boys hands down.

Reviewed on 9th June 2021