Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 223 reviews       Last review 2 days ago
  Visit website

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Hinckley & Rugby Building Society. How easy is it to contact Hinckley & Rugby Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Hinckley & Rugby Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Reviews

Review Hinckley & Rugby Building Society's Savings now

First time with this building Society

I was looking for a new savings product and found Hinckley & Rugby had a very good fixed rate bond, unfortunatly by the time my application got to them the bond had been closed. A very polite lady rang me and explained that another one was available although not at such a good rate, I decided to continue with the application as the rate quoted was the same as the best I had been able to find with other societies. The lady also requested some other form of personal identification. I sent that information the same day, and was surprised to receive a telephone call the next day to tell me the new bond had been set up for me. I have never received a response so promptly from any of the other Building Societies I have dealt with. As this the first time I have dealt with this society I can't give them a higher rating but if the service continues to be as good I will have to upgrade them.

Reviewed on 16th January 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback which we have shared with the teams in our branches and head office. We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with the service you have received.

Maturing savings account re invested in new savings account

A letter arrived informing me of the maturity and telling me all the options I had. I decided to reinvest for a further two years and returned the application form. As promised the new passbook was sent to me as soon as the new account had been opened. Very efficient! Thank you for your prompt service.

Reviewed on 14th January 2021

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Efficient service and pleasant staff

I have taken out a 2 year bond. The application form was fairly easy to understand and the Society provided a SAE for return. Within a day or two I received a home telephone call from a very pleasant Society lady seeking to ensure that I knew the terms and conditions of the Bond and what would happen next. Now all you need to do is get your interest rates back up to a sensible level even though you are reasonably competitive.

Reviewed on 13th January 2021

QUICK AND PAINLESS

THE PROCESS WAS QUICK AND PAINLESS, EFFICIENT AND PLEASANT STAFF

Reviewed on 13th January 2021

Savings

Very helpful personnel and feel secure was building society.

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Very friendly and helpful in the branch.

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

Good customer service & ok interest rates

Recently reviewed my savings and decided to invest in a new product with an ok rate of interest. I had to change my address and close other accounts which too time AND the lady who served me was excellent being patient, explained what i needed to sign allowing me to achieve what i needed to.

excellent service.

Carol at the Nuneaton branch was excellent,carried out the opening of the account in a very efficient manner.Our passbook arrived in the post the very next day. Carol also found a very old account and is now closing it for me.

Reviewed on 9th January 2021

Rugby branch staff

excellent and friendly staff at the rugby branch.

Fantastic

Staff are brilliant excellent customer service

Reply from Hinckley & Rugby Building Society

5 year fixed rate bond (issue12)

It was easy to download and complete the application form for the product. I was very impressed to be contacted by phone by HRBS to be told that my application and cheque had been received and the account was being opened. I received the passbook relating to the account promptly. Thank you

Pleasant telephone manners

I’vE been with H&R for a while now so must be pleased with them!

Reviewed on 7th January 2021

Satisfied customer

All transactions delt with very efficiently.

Reviewed on 6th January 2021

Fantastic service

I found your company to be absolutely fantastic in dealing with me, a customer. Very helpful, polite and knowledgeable staff. Thank you.

Reviewed on 6th January 2021

2 year bond

The service from your Nuneaton staff is 1 st class ,thank you

Reviewed on 5th January 2021

Customer Service at Coalville

Savings requests dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently - and all done by telephone and letter, in these Covid times. Excellent service !

Reviewed on 30th December 2020

Starter 4 ten account

Opening the account in these unusual times was very easy and the staff were very helpful

Reviewed on 30th December 2020

Satisfied

Completely satisfied how Hickley & Rugby dealt with my queries and the patience they showed to an elderly eighty year old woman. They were sympathetic to my basic computer awareness and willingly dealt with my application by post. Many an elderly person is not IT literate so appreciate the few banks and building societies left who cater for their needs by post, phone or branch, and still offer a fair interest rate. You are to be recommended for this. During the difficult work practices owing to coronavirus you are to be praised on your answer back calls and answering calls in a reasonable time. Look forward to my dealings with you. - Margaret

Reviewed on 29th December 2020

Good customer service reviews

Read about different savings available on the Internet and although savings rate was very slightly lower, customer service reviews were excellent. Had to contact customer services just once but very helpful.

Reviewed on 23rd December 2020

Friendly and helpful

Just received good service when opening up a new savings account. Fairly straightforward, though it would have been better if there had been a direct telephone helpline.

Reviewed on 23rd December 2020