loveit coverit Gadget Insurance Reviews

If you're looking to read loveit coverit gadget insurance reviews, take a look below to see what our community has to say. We collect loveit coverit gadget insurance reviews to help consumers choose the best financial products, so if you've already used this product, please share a review of your own and offer some insight as to why people should choose (or avoid!) loveit coverit gadget insurance.

Good

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews

Review loveit coverit's Gadget Insurance now

Good value insurance

Good value insurance I've used for my daughters phone. Competitive prices and easy to navigate website.

Reviewed on 13th September 2022
M Thorpe's avatar
M Thorpe

Worst insurance ever

Hi, my experience with loveitcoverit is worst. They are not even responding to my emails it's been so many days still I am waiting for response from them and it's been 4 months still waiting for replacement. What kind of service is this. OH MY GOD it's re Read more

Hi, my experience with loveitcoverit is worst. They are not even responding to my emails it's been so many days still I am waiting for response from them and it's been 4 months still waiting for replacement. What kind of service is this. OH MY GOD it's really frustrating and not worth again to have insurance with them. I will not recommend any one to this. I don't know when I will receive device. It's literally 4 months still nothing.

Reviewed on 27th February 2022
murali krishna's avatar
murali krishna

Worst customer service

Reviewed on 2nd February 2022
murali krishna's avatar
murali krishna

happy customer

insured 3 devices today and couldn't of been easier, had a few questions regarding certain aspects but the lady i spoke to couldn't of been more helpful.

Robbie's avatar
Robbie

amazing customer service

Had an ongoing claim for my mobile phone, had some issues get some documents. I was worried my claim wouldn't be accepted but the claim handler talked me through what i need to do and claim was accepted today. Cant thank them enough !!

Billy's avatar
Billy

Quick and understanding

Had to claim for a cracked screen, the person I spoke to was so helpful and went through what was needed.

Billy's avatar
Billy

AVOID

Kept my device for 37 day and rejected accidental damage claim. They will do anything to get rejected, refunded excess without my consent. AVOID.

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Mario M's avatar
Mario M

Straight forward experience & friendly service

Have been a customer for 2 years & just had to (unfortunately) submit my first claim due to dropping my phone whilst gardening. Claim was handled very well & turnaround was quick to repair my device. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Leroy 's avatar
Leroy

Excellent customer service

Amazing customer service and dealt with my claim very quickly

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Happy customer 's avatar
Happy customer

Quick and Friendly Service!

I am really impressed with the service I was provided by Loveitcoverit. Their staff are very helpful and friendly so making my first claim was stress-free.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Samantha Merritt's avatar
Samantha Merritt

Fantastic customer service

I had a few queries regarding the cover the customer service team were really good. They explained everything I needed to know and were very patient. I felt that they would go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Ian's avatar
Ian

Execllent service

Claim couldn't be easier to log and was accepted within a day. Excellent service would highly recommend

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Simon's avatar
Simon

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE - Firstly I made a claim on a phone I had lost, paying £100 excess. The replacement phone arrived and shortly after I realised the phone was slow and the camera had issues. I then questioned whether the phone was second hand and was told the Read more

DO NOT USE - Firstly I made a claim on a phone I had lost, paying £100 excess. The replacement phone arrived and shortly after I realised the phone was slow and the camera had issues. I then questioned whether the phone was second hand and was told the phone is a grade A refurb, however I would have to say this was not the case since the phone was not working properly. I then returned the phone under warranty.

Shortly after I received an email saying I needed to pay another £100, due to the phone being broken. After firstly thinking they had the wrong phone, I can only imagine it got damaged it the post.
Whether the phone was damaged in the post or not, the fact I had previously been sent a faulty phone, is reason enough they should honour the warranty.

Love it cover it then accused me of purposefully smashing up the phone prior to sending it back, claiming that when it was sent back it was sent in an unusable state. However this is proven false by the fact that I sent them proof of the fault with the camera prior to sending it back and I was using the phone to contact them

After hours trying to speak to management I was told they are not going to honour the policy and therefore have done nothing but rip me off and their customer service was extremely poor, putting the phone down and with the opposite of the customer is always right attitude. DO NOT USE

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Kristian's avatar
Kristian

Avoid at all cost

They will find an excuse not to get your phone fixed by an authorised repair expert. They will ask you to pay a £100+ “Excess Fee” only to get your phone fixed by a 3rd party. Why bother with insurance when you can pay £100 to get the same service on the Read more

They will find an excuse not to get your phone fixed by an authorised repair expert. They will ask you to pay a £100+ “Excess Fee” only to get your phone fixed by a 3rd party. Why bother with insurance when you can pay £100 to get the same service on the high street? It’s just a money making scheme. They would say anything to get you signed up but are very useless when it comes to providing the service they promised. Keep your insurance premium and save yourself the headache.

Reviewed on 16th November 2020
Mostafa's avatar
Mostafa

Lost Phone Apple I phone 11 Pro Max Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid

AVOID - AVOID - AVOID - AVOID ALL TIME I have no option apart from writing this review to let other people know how this company will deal with you when you are trying to make a claim when something happens to your gadget. I took out my Apple iPhone Read more

AVOID - AVOID - AVOID - AVOID ALL TIME

I took out my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max insurance with this company about 6 months ago and recently went out in London and I lost my phone in a taxi on my way home. I reported this claim almost three weeks ago and I am still without the phone. The claim handlers name is Talor and she doesn't know what she's doing, I have been asked more than 3 to 5 times for the same details again and again to be honest with you it's the worst experience I ever had in my life. Provided every single details been answered. Most important providing 3G network proof for Barring lost phone. They are more interested in finding out where is my old phone, (which I have already tried finding and was unsuccessful), rather than giving me a replacement phone, which is why I purchased this insurance policy.
I will recommend everyone to think plenty of times before you choose this company for your insurance policy.
All they want from you is monthly payment but in return they are just going to waste your time by not providing you anything when something happens to your phone.
Stay away from this company, they are unwilling to help.

AVOID - AVOID - AVOID - AVOID

Reviewed on 12th November 2020
NAEEM KHAN's avatar
NAEEM KHAN

Every obstacle not to pay - absolutely terrible customer service

I accidentally dropped my i phone into my fish pondwhilst cleaning the pond of leaves and it "died" Having paid the Fonesure premium for 34 months - I thought claiming should be easy. However they insisted on having original purchase documents to suppor Read more

I accidentally dropped my i phone into my fish pondwhilst cleaning the pond of leaves and it "died" Having paid the Fonesure premium for 34 months - I thought claiming should be easy. However they insisted on having original purchase documents to support the claim. Unfortunately I had to send them to Fonesure when I took out the policy - they never sent them back. They did however make the mistake of sending me a letter acknowledging receipt of them, but apparently I have to send them again!! I raised all these points and asked how I was supposed to prove ownership of the phone if they already held all my paperwork. I then offered to send the phone to them as it was defunct and no use to me but they ignored my offer. All they keep saying was they would not consider my claim unless I sent original documents. They have had them for the last 3 years but will not return them! Any excuse not to pay! Also beware of the ownership chain. The policy was bought from the Geek Squad at Carphone Warehouse, The policy premium was collected by Fonesure. Fonesure is owned by Pier Insurance, Pier Insurance also owns Loveit Coverit who are now fighting the claim (instead of Fonesure). LoveitCoverit are owned by Interpartner Assistance SA who are owned by AXA Insurance. Each claim is bounced along the line just to wear the customer down. Their Customer Care staff just ignore your questions and forget they are supposed to be in the Customer Care industry. One of them even suggested, when told him I could not find the IMEI code from the phone ( as they already had the paperwork), that I send the original box the phone came in to support my claim!!! Another genius sent me an access password to enter their claim site . Surprise, surprise the password did not work! Avoid Fonesure / LoveitCoverit, / Pier Insurance, / Interpartner Assistance/ AXA at all costs. They are great at slickly selling insurance but useless at dealing with claims.

Reviewed on 26th November 2019
barrie's avatar
barrie

Claim process

Brilliant service ! Staff are polite and the whole claims process was very fast. Would recommend loveit coverit

Reviewed on 16th April 2018
Vivian 's avatar
Vivian

Quick turnaround

Thanks for the quick replacement of my phone before Easter

Reviewed on 1st April 2018
Louise's avatar
Louise

Great communication

Really pleased with the way the team dealt with my expectations

Reviewed on 24th March 2018
Pedro Stubb's avatar
Pedro Stubb

Keep away

Keep away, there are better and more credible insurance companies to go for in the market. 2.5 months ago my phone fell and the screen broke down. They replaced the screen but created a problem in the operation of the touch screen. I have sent the phone 3 Read more

Keep away, there are better and more credible insurance companies to go for in the market. 2.5 months ago my phone fell and the screen broke down. They replaced the screen but created a problem in the operation of the touch screen. I have sent the phone 3 times back to them and they still haven't fixed it properly. The last time I sent it they told me they would replace it but again they didn't. The policy clearly states that if they cannot fix the phone they will offer a replacament. Apparently they never do and keep doing circles without result.

Reviewed on 23rd February 2018