Nationwide Instant ISA Saver Reviews

Ratings based on 8 reviews Last review 10 months ago

Nationwide ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Nationwide is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Nationwide ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Great Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Instant ISA Saver Reviews (8)

24th December 2015

Excellent Customer Service

I joined Nationwide earlier this year and since then have had nothing but good service from them.

Back in May I opened a new Nationwide ISA for the financial year. The whole process was very easy, I filled out a form online, including the details of ISAs I held with other banks from the past financial years which I wanted transferred in to this new ISA. I quickly received a letter from them with the details of my new account, including login details for online banking, and then further letters over the following two weeks to let me know the progress of the transfers from the other ISAs. Everything was done really quickly (the money showed up in my account before I got a letter confirming it had all moved successfully) and without any problems.

I then moved back to my parent's house a few months later and had to change my address. Again the process was completely painless, I went in to a branch with my driving licence during my lunch break, and in less than five minutes everything was updated and confirmed.

Finally I recently opened a Help to Buy ISA with them, and again the process was very easy. They answered the questions that I had about the process since I already had one ISA this financial year (Nationwide offer a "Split ISA" for just this circumstance), got me the forms quickly and then processed the whole thing at the desk. Even though the branch was busy as it's close to Christmas, there were plenty of staff on hand to help people and the queues were moving very quickly.

I chose this ISA as it had a decent interest rate (compared to others), but I've been very impressed by Nationwide as a whole since I joined. Any time I've gone to a branch their staff have been cheerful and helpful, and have been able to answer any questions I have about their products. Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to open an account with them.

Articles related to Nationwide