Nationwide Instant ISA Saver Reviews

Nationwide ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Nationwide is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Nationwide ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Nationwide Review Insight

Your Instant ISA Saver Reviews

Review Nationwide's Instant ISA Saver now

Simple effective savings account

Straightforward place to deposit regular savings but with instant access if needed in this uncertain world

Reviewed on 9th February 2021
Ste's avatar
Ste

Not the best, rubbish rate

Probably will look to place money elsewhere like a Internet bank... Monzo

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
Stocky14's avatar
Stocky14

Never had a problem

I have been with Nationwide for about 22 years with various products and never had a problem with anything

Reviewed on 15th July 2019
Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Saving account good rates

The accounts are good brilliant work

Reviewed on 15th December 2018
Danny McGuinness's avatar
Danny McGuinness

Quick and easy

Easy to understand and can with draw or deposit money any time I Wish

Reviewed on 2nd December 2018
Woodroofe's avatar
Woodroofe

Great account

Great instant access account that pays me interest on my savings.

Reviewed on 27th December 2017
Laura Chapman's avatar
Laura Chapman

So far so good

I have never had an issue with Nationwide yet. The Instant ISA is such an easy saver as well. Instant access, no penalties. and a decent savings rate. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new isa

Reviewed on 5th July 2017
Terri Ellis's avatar
Terri Ellis

a good interest rate on an ISA

The current rate is dropping from 0.95% to 0.50% but it's still one of the most competitive I could find. They're online banking site is super easy for managing your ISA too.

Reviewed on 4th March 2017

Change to save change!

I use nationwide ISAs but make sure to shop around for a new one every 12 months. There is always one on offer and as a long term nationwide customer you get better offers the longer you have been with them.

Reviewed on 1st March 2017
Anna Wrigley's avatar
Anna Wrigley

really positive and helpful, easy to use app

friendly service, easy to use app, efficient and fast customer service

Reviewed on 29th November 2016
Hannah Louise Taylor's avatar
Hannah Louise Taylor

Always easy

I love dealing with Nationwide; they're so friendly and helpful and get things sorted without any hassle. I've had my ISA for years and I've never had any issues. Top marks!

Reviewed on 14th November 2016
Kayleigh Tanner's avatar
Kayleigh Tanner

Super savings!

I don't have a huge amount to put away but I do my best, and I regularly have to take some out again! But I am always amazed by the returns that I receive from my ISA, and it's so easy to move money about online.

Reviewed on 17th February 2016
Alice Musker's avatar
Alice Musker

Excellent Customer Service

I joined Nationwide earlier this year and since then have had nothing but good service from... Read more

I joined Nationwide earlier this year and since then have had nothing but good service from them.

Back in May I opened a new Nationwide ISA for the financial year. The whole process was very easy, I filled out a form online, including the details of ISAs I held with other banks from the past financial years which I wanted transferred in to this new ISA. I quickly received a letter from them with the details of my new account, including login details for online banking, and then further letters over the following two weeks to let me know the progress of the transfers from the other ISAs. Everything was done really quickly (the money showed up in my account before I got a letter confirming it had all moved successfully) and without any problems.

I then moved back to my parent's house a few months later and had to change my address. Again the process was completely painless, I went in to a branch with my driving licence during my lunch break, and in less than five minutes everything was updated and confirmed.

Finally I recently opened a Help to Buy ISA with them, and again the process was very easy. They answered the questions that I had about the process since I already had one ISA this financial year (Nationwide offer a "Split ISA" for just this circumstance), got me the forms quickly and then processed the whole thing at the desk. Even though the branch was busy as it's close to Christmas, there were plenty of staff on hand to help people and the queues were moving very quickly.

I chose this ISA as it had a decent interest rate (compared to others), but I've been very impressed by Nationwide as a whole since I joined. Any time I've gone to a branch their staff have been cheerful and helpful, and have been able to answer any questions I have about their products. Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to open an account with them.

Reviewed on 24th December 2015