One Call Insurance: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 8,321 reviews, last reviewed 31st Jan 2023
99% decrease in 5 star reviews
12% decrease in 1 star reviews

BEST DEAL, BEST OVERALL PRICE WITH EXTRAS INCLUDED. EASY TO DEAL WITH. WEB SITE EASY TO USE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT VERY COMPUTER LITERATE. Reviewed on: 17th November 2022
JF's avatar
JF

Outraged Cancelled my policy on the web chat as no other option before renewal. Gone to a different company now have a letter saying I am in debt to them for ... Read more Reviewed on: 31st January 2023
Gail's avatar
Gail

About the Car Insurance

Our One Call Insurance Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a One Call Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Review One Call Insurance: Car Insurance now

One Call Insurance Car Insurance reviews (8321)

Outraged

Cancelled my policy on the web chat as no other option before renewal. Gone to a different company now have a letter saying I am in debt to them for 142.18 when my policy was paid up to date. Challenged it on the web chat got a obviously fed up employee who couldn't give a stuff saying I didn't follow the cancellation policy. When the portal doesn't allow you to do it, no phone line what can you do. I obviously have no transcript to prove I cancelled before renewal. We all need this when we have no money . Reviewed on: 31st January 2023
Gail's avatar
Gail

Rubbish -one call

The worst of the worst ,I can't waste anymore of my time even to write the review, rubbish 3 months after nearly to be completed the file of the incident, and boom again from the begin. Never again and I will make sure everyone knows for their rubbish and anti-client way of work Reviewed on: 28th January 2023

Bunch of sharks

Bought insurance through comparison site. After week contacted by company claiming I'd failed to declare a previous incident. Which I had input on the site. Increased premium charged. What really annoyed was a £39 administration fee for their systems failure. Making the insurance more expensive than other I turned down on the comparison site. Reviewed on: 27th January 2023

OneCall - ironic for a company that doesn't allow calls

Completely incapable insurer. No phone lines, don't call you back when you request it, just left in the lurch. Reviewed on: 27th January 2023
Andy's avatar
Andy

Do you have a different One Call Insurance product?

One Call Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products