Carole Nash Insurance Broker Reviews

Our Carole Nash Insurance Broker reviews can help you to find out what life as a Carole Nash customer is really like. We know that a good Insurance Broker can help you when you're looking to find a new insurance policy...so why not tell us about your customer experience today!

Carole Nash Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Carole Nash's Insurance Broker now

Real upfront insurance for Bikers of all ages.

I moved away as I got a cheaper quote,Big regrets,iwillonly goto insurance I can actually talk to direct in future,nota Chat line that does not correct my details with out an unbelievable fixed charge.

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
christine satchell's avatar
christine satchell

Utterly Useless

Utterly... Read more

Utterly useless.

For two days now have I been trying to get an MTA sorted on my policy, simply for a change of bikes.

Everytime having to go through all the details again and again and again, only for it to be referred and then to come back with an additional £1000 on a policy that is less than half that (with full NCB and 20+ years licence, no accidents or convictions).

Now having to cancel the policy and restart as the online portal will quote £580 - however, no one is answering the phones and the online chat just gets cutoff abrubtly as if the customer service reps aren't interested in solving thier problems - not even offering to take my phone number and call me back to get things resolved.

Absolutely awful customer service trying to get this sorted and because of that I cannot in an any way recommend Carole Nash any more - what would they be like if I had to make a claim?

Reviewed on 24th June 2021
Marty Greenwell's avatar
Marty Greenwell

Great service with caring staff

I've had great service over the years, with competitive quotes and fantastic support a number of years ago when I had an accident. Bike collected, fixed up and delivered before my bones had started to heal. The workshop that was fixing the bike even called me a couple of times to see how I was and check rebuild details. A great company in my experience.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019
IanB's avatar
IanB

Never had any problems over several years. Competitive prices too

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
Madelaine McLaughlin's avatar
Madelaine McLaughlin

Great service, good deals on prices.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Judy Nathan's avatar
Judy Nathan

Car Insurance Reviewer

They are great for motorists with older cars as they understand the market better in that aspect

Reviewed on 15th July 2016