Lloyds Bank Mobile Phone Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 11 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Lloyds Bank gadget insurance reviews can help to you find the best gadget insurance provider. If you're like us, every year we seem to have more and more gadgets around us. Making sure that these are protected by a good gadget insurance company gives many tech-lovers piece of mind. Smart Money People's mission is to help increase trust and transparency using the power of YOUR reviews...so why not write a Lloyds Bank gadget insurance review today!

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Mobile Phone Insurance Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Mobile Phone Insurance now

Poor service and unhelpful

Following a claim made, I had to the then send the phone back twice and was received unfixed. I requested to file a complaint and received a phone call that was completely ineffective and ignored all of my concerns. Very bad customers support.

Reviewed on 8th August 2022
Nico Derrick's avatar
Nico Derrick

Been helpful when I needed to sort out my Mobile phone

Anytime my mobile phone get lost I get sorted out with little question asked.

Reviewed on 11th June 2020
Ohenedarko@yahoo.com's avatar
Ohenedarko@yahoo.com

Mobile phone insurance

Very quick and efficient. I broke my screen and couldn't use my phone :-( After sending it off they returned it fixed within the week. The only disappointing thing was that they insisted on wiping all my data when it was completely unnecessary and I lost Read more

Very quick and efficient. I broke my screen and couldn't use my phone :-( After sending it off they returned it fixed within the week. The only disappointing thing was that they insisted on wiping all my data when it was completely unnecessary and I lost all my contacts. This was new because when I broke my phone a couple of years before, I got it back with all my data in tact (huge relief)

Reviewed on 1st October 2017
Vicky-Louise Robinson's avatar
Vicky-Louise Robinson

Good experience

useful information provided when needed

Reviewed on 5th September 2017
Jacob Brown's avatar
Jacob Brown

Great fast support.

My phone was broken and they replaced my phone within a week no qualms at all. New phone was great and worked fantastically. Great phone service when dealing with lloyds, always helpful.

Reviewed on 27th September 2016
Chelsea's avatar
Chelsea

Really good service

I had mobile insurance as part of my bank account. My phone had an accident to the screen which broke completely and they couldn't fix it so I was offered a good alternative brand new phone. I was very impressed with the service as it was sorted out very Read more

I had mobile insurance as part of my bank account. My phone had an accident to the screen which broke completely and they couldn't fix it so I was offered a good alternative brand new phone. I was very impressed with the service as it was sorted out very quicky

Reviewed on 19th February 2016
Vicky Robinson's avatar
Vicky Robinson

easy cover

it was so easy to get up cover for my phone and they also provided the cheapest quote out of all the ones I tried

Reviewed on 24th December 2015
valcrouch6's avatar
valcrouch6

very good

Loyd mobile indurance is one the best insurance. I just pay 9.99 per month and enjoy alot of its benifits

Reviewed on 9th November 2015
Haseeb Kayani's avatar
Haseeb Kayani

straightforward

Well, it was simple enough to buy online and the price was good. Haven't claimed so don't know how good they would be in that situation

Reviewed on 28th August 2015
LAURENPOPE98's avatar
LAURENPOPE98

Lloyds provided safety for my family

First hand experience was really good.

Reviewed on 28th April 2015
Kay's avatar
Kay

great but could do with extra benefits for the long term.

this insurance brand is ok but i think that more should be given back as in a discount over a period of time. this to maximse stars

Reviewed on 21st April 2015