I have just finished a year with 02 drive, which has been mediocre really. Though I wish I had read reviews...Read more
I have just finished a year with 02 drive, which has been mediocre really. Though I wish I had read reviews beforehand.
- black box is not overly harsh on time of day driving (after 11)
- great discounts and o2 benefits
- was the cheapest alternative
- customer service is shocking the less contact with them the better. Not that they correspond with you much anyway. They take about 10 minutes to put you through to someone when you call up (all of which is charged). I was working the day they planned to fit my black box so had to pay a fee to change the date
- breaking and acceleration scores are horrid, one bad drive takes about 10 good ones to get the score back out of red. Clearly they don’t want you to use your brake whatsoever as I’ve had a score of under 50 since I started. It’s ridiculous.
- Haven’t contacted me about any renewal offers etc as my insurance runs out next week but luckily ive found another company for half the price, with no black box so good riddance. Stick to selling mobiles and leave the car insurance to the professionals