Saga Caravan Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Saga caravan insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Saga caravan Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Saga customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Your Caravan Insurance Reviews

Review Saga's Caravan Insurance now

easy

so easy,so friendly and no numbrer buttons to push

chris newman's avatar
chris newman

Excellent car insurance

An all round excellent service, met all my needs without any fuss.

Richard Stephen's avatar
Richard Stephen

One of the best

Saga insurance were very helpful when approached for insurance online ,very competitive with their prices, very good at keeping in touch and keeping clients up to date .

Anne's avatar
Anne

Excellent cover and value for money

Easy to speak to on the phone to answer any queries. Premiums good value and cover all necessary areas Still allow hard copies sent by post

Virginia's avatar
Virginia

allways great to talk to they sort out any problems very quickly

i have all my cars with saga and never have any issues

Caroline Bristow's avatar
Caroline Bristow

Europe cover

Great for European insurance and fixed rate for first 3 years.Very comprehensive cover. Would not even consider changing to another company.Also I jointly own a large caravan/motor home dealership and also very easy company to deal with.

Terry Varley's avatar
Terry Varley

Great insurance

They quote a fare price for insurance, I gave my car & Caravan insured with them, the car is on a 3 year fixed price and the caravan is fully insured to a high level for a good price. Would recommend

Elaine Holland's avatar
Elaine Holland

Better value than the two main clubs

Have been buying my caravan insurance for three years now with Saga. I normally shop around, but Saga is always the best value.

McIntosh Family's avatar
McIntosh Family

Always excellent service

Quick reponce and knowable answers

tony@thorndyke.me's avatar
tony@thorndyke.me

Campervan Cover

We have not claimed on our Saga Insurance but have contacted them with a few queries , They are easy to get through to ( no long waits ) and the person who answered sorted out the queries very quickly . Nice to have an insurance company that you can a Read more

Nice to have an insurance company that you can actually talk to a real person , well done Saga .

Greg Murry's avatar
Greg Murry

Excellent customer based service

Already insure my 2 cars with saga so really pleased I found out they did caravans as well . Polite , friendly , efficient as always , the quote I received was excellent and no hidden add on extras , would recommend them everytime

Terry vickers 's avatar
Terry vickers

Very polite, easy to discuss product with, treated this 80 year old with respect

Judith Kennedy's avatar
Judith Kennedy

VERY PROFESSIONAL

Everything I asked for was executed to the letter. On line was made very easy,nothing seemed to be a problem. Overall very pleased, will be using them again next year.

Wayne Scantlebury's avatar
Wayne Scantlebury

Excellent cover

This company is very easy to deal with

Perry Malone's avatar
Perry Malone

Good company

Very happy with product, service and prices. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

Alison Ritchie's avatar
Alison Ritchie

Perfick !!

Very helpful and competively priced

Alan Vickerage's avatar
Alan Vickerage

Motorhome and breakdown

We have been with Saga for a few years now and found they have been a good company to be involved in.

colin3044@btinternet.com's avatar
colin3044@btinternet.com

Easy to use

Dealt with my claim as easy as pie. Polite caring staff sorted on no time at all. A joy to deal with.

John's avatar
John

Very good service

I have both car and house good to deal with.

Reviewed on 28th September 2021
Peter Gregg's avatar
Peter Gregg

Great Insurance company

Have used Saga for many years now for both Car and Home insurance. Good company to communicate with and wouldn't use any other company.

Reviewed on 28th September 2021