Santander Options Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 7 months ago

Santander home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Santander handle your home insurance claim? Our Santander home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Santander? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Your Options Home Insurance Reviews (6)

1st October 2017

Excellent service and paid out without any quibbles

We were burgled in May and they took a fair amount of stuff and did a bit of damage - Santander dealt with it really efficiently and paid out on our claim without querying anything. They also let us use our own suppliers to fix the damage, which was great.

14th December 2015

Solid home insurance with easy to understand details

I would recommend Santander for home insurance as the policy offers good value for money and is easy enough to buy. Also, it's pretty clear what is covered and what isn't which is a must have in my book.

14th May 2015

Nicely discounted if you're already a customer

I got a quote from Santander for my home insurance. I was encouraged as the website said they had special deals for existing customers. Turns out that it was well worth getting a quote...and the cover I got is very good

Articles related to Santander