Napo: Pet insurance reviews

Based on 7 reviews, last reviewed 30th Apr 2024

Finally, I found a good pet insurer I tried waggle and ManyPets in the past, but the experience was underwhelming with both. Took weeks to hear back from customer services. At Napo, the ... Read more Reviewed on: 28th July 2023
James Polka's avatar
James Polka

I wrote and email to Napo CEO and to his vice on the... I wrote and email to Napo CEO and to his vice on the 18th April, and didn't received any reply, and not happy with that the CEO Mr Doumeng have delete... Read more Reviewed on: 30th April 2024
Jaime A's avatar
Jaime A

About the Pet insurance

If you are Napo customer, please leave a review with us so other customer's can read your experience.

Review Napo: Pet insurance now

Napo Pet insurance reviews (7)

I wrote and email to Napo CEO and to his vice on the...

I wrote and email to Napo CEO and to his vice on the 18th April, and didn't received any reply, and not happy with that the CEO Mr Doumeng have deleted my post on linkedin and blocked me, that reveals how much he cares about costumers. Dear Jean-Philippe Doumeng & Mr Ludovic Lacay I truly apologise for the inconvenience and I don"t want to waste your, my time. I've been in touch with a couple of Napo members regarding my pet insurance renewal. Unfortunately no one was kind enough to justify the 91% increase in my pet's policy. I received an insensitive email saying that to renew my insurance I would have to pay £67 per month, I was paying £35 The increase is 91,4286% and I haven't made any claim in the last 12 months, I didn't change my address, I didn't change my pet, only the inflation don't justify the increase, and my excess also increase from £75 to £99 If you have the dignity to explain the increase I'll be delighted to renew, however the most important for me is the costumer service and at the moment yours is below zero, I'm not a number, I've a name and I'm loyal with the people who care about me, obvious at the moment you don't care, as I've been told to explore other avenues, and that make me laugh because once again the costumer service is zero, it seems that we are completely different as I feek so proud that my clients continue to do business with me year after year. Thanks in advance for your time and looking forward to hearing from you. Your's Sincerely Reviewed on: 30th April 2024
Jaime A's avatar
Jaime A

Unable to claim direct with Napo

After paying emergency vet bill at weekend, napo will not accept claim direct, only from emergency vet that doesn't answer their phone. Reviewed on: 4th September 2023
Duncan MacDonald's avatar
Duncan MacDonald

Avoid

Basically wont even process claims, never mind pay them! Avoid at all costs Reviewed on: 22nd August 2023
davee's avatar
davee

Finally, I found a good pet insurer

I tried waggle and ManyPets in the past, but the experience was underwhelming with both. Took weeks to hear back from customer services. At Napo, the team seems to genuinely care and move fast. Reviewed on: 28th July 2023
James Polka's avatar