Endsleigh Reviews

Ratings based on 4,133 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Endsleigh insurance reviews written by our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this insurance company which, founded in Cheltenham in 1965, specialises in student insurance and was founded by the National Union of Students/NUS. Smart Money People is the UK's #1 independent financial services review site so if you want to read and write Endsleigh reviews, this is the place to do it. Help us fulfil our mission to help to increase trust and transparency in financial services!

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Student Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Student Insurance

contents insurance policies cancelled for loyal customers

I have been a loyal customer with Endsleigh for over 10 years. Have paid all bills on time and have never made a claim. Despite this Endsleigh have decided to no longer renew contents insurance policies for renewing customers. The way in which they infor Read more

I have been a loyal customer with Endsleigh for over 10 years. Have paid all bills on time and have never made a claim. Despite this Endsleigh have decided to no longer renew contents insurance policies for renewing customers. The way in which they informed me was so unprofessional that I genuinely thought it was a scam. When I sent a message querying this on their website they never replied. Had to confirm myself by checking to see if payments had stopped going through. Appalled by how I have been treated. However, I have been able to find better, cheaper insurance else where. In comparison to the new contents policy, Endsleigh have ripped me off for years. Would not recommend them at all.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2022
Hannah Taggart's avatar
Hannah Taggart

Endsleigh Student

A great company that really puts the student first!

Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Excellent product range

The products work and are simple but the new app allows me to see my insurance in one place

Phil's avatar
Phil

Pleasure to deal with!

They knew what I required and my phone was covered! Nice to deal with on the phone.

Anthony Ferns's avatar
Anthony Ferns

Easy and helpfull

I was with these guys at uni and they insured my camera and it was easy to get a new wone when it was stolen

kyle's avatar
kyle

Student Insurance

Quick, easy and puts my mind at ease

Jack Portley's avatar
Jack Portley

Student Insurance

very modern and student-focused service

Endsleigh Live series on youtube and the My Endsleigh app are great for student insurance and students in general

Suzie Mostafa's avatar
Suzie Mostafa

Student Insurance

Endsleigh offer excellent student insurance and exceed expectations

Endsleigh have been super helpful and have broken insurance down so it's easy to understand. They seem to get students and have competitive prices, which makes insuring my contents super easy and a no brainer!

Danielle Maloney's avatar
Danielle Maloney

Excellent Customer Service

Great company to deal with, gave me all the information i needed to insure my stuff for uni

Simon Horniblow's avatar
Simon Horniblow

Landlord Insurance

Excellent service easy to use product - nice staff

Phil's avatar
Phil

Great partnership

Always easy to work with and things are completed quickly

James beeeley's avatar
James beeeley

Landlord Insurance

Very responsive when we have had to claim

We use Endsleigh for our landlord insurance and, when we had to make a claim, they were responsive and helpful. They were unlike the usual image of insurers!

Helen Hedley's avatar
Helen Hedley

Home Insurance

Used for many years, brilliant

I have been with Endsleigh for many years and they have always been brilliant, very reasonable costs and always try their best to get the most reasonable price.

Reviewed on 6th October 2021
Becky King's avatar
Becky King

Home Insurance

They're great!

Super easy to get a quote - just as easy to get up and running. So helpful! Only ever had one problem and was quickly resolved!

Miles Kay's avatar
Miles Kay

Landlord Insurance

straightforward, no hassling or pressure, competitive price

Have been with Endsleigh for quite a few years now for my landlord insurance. The renewal is straightforward, with no hassling or pressure, and at a competitive price. Whenever I've had questions, they've always been clear on responding. Please note I Read more

Have been with Endsleigh for quite a few years now for my landlord insurance. The renewal is straightforward, with no hassling or pressure, and at a competitive price. Whenever I've had questions, they've always been clear on responding. Please note I have never had to make a claim.

Caroline Penny's avatar
Caroline Penny

Landlord Insurance

I have always had good telephone service to any alterations or queries which arose.

Howard's avatar
Howard

Great Service

Excellent personal service, competitive premiums and great value.

Ian Jones's avatar
Ian Jones

Second to none!

I've always received a postively, memorable customer service experience every single time.

Tanbir Siddique's avatar
Tanbir Siddique

Musical Instrument Insurance

Straightforward, easy to follow!

I have always found renewing easy to understand and hassle free.

Theodora's avatar
Theodora

Student Insurance

I have been with Endsleigh for four years and have never been disappointed. Their customer service team are always very helpful and resolve issues instantly.

Robyn Mottram's avatar