Go Girl: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 131 reviews, last reviewed 26th Apr 2024

Cheap helpful reliable Easy to use and helpful customer service support Reviewed on: 30th August 2023
Emily Langrish's avatar
Emily Langrish

Scammers fraud Go Girl insurance plz never buy from... Scammers fraud Go Girl insurance plz never buy from him my personal experience I driving nearly decade with no claim bonus no Conviction nothing I tr... Read more Reviewed on: 26th April 2024
Shahbaz 's avatar
Shahbaz

About the Car Insurance

With so many car insurance providers to choose from, finding a new policy can be daunting. We collect Go Girl car insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your new provider.

Go Girl is an online insurer that claims to offer a quote for most vehicles, including modified and high value cars. It offers a variety of extras within comprehensive policies, including a free courtesy vehicle, personal accident cover, windscreen cover and more. If the included extras don’t quite meet the mark for your needs, Go Girl offers optional extras that you can add to any policy.

What’s most important to you from a car insurance policy? Perhaps you want the peace of mind on windscreen cover, key protection or misfuelling cover? Or maybe you simply want a high level of cover for a low cost premium? Whatever your needs, find out what Go Girl customers have to say about their policies by checking out our Go Girl car insurance reviews.

Have you had a car insurance policy with Go Girl? Why did you choose Go Girl as your insurance provider? Perhaps you have a modified or high value vehicle, and if so, did you find the cost of your cover reasonable? Did you have to make a claim, and if so, how well was it handled? Did you have any experience with the customer service team? Whether good or bad, share your experience with others by leaving a Go Girl car insurance review today. Together, we can help people like you make better decisions.

Review Go Girl: Car Insurance now

Go Girl Car Insurance reviews (131)

Scammers fraud Go Girl insurance plz never buy from...

Scammers fraud Go Girl insurance plz never buy from him my personal experience I driving nearly decade with no claim bonus no Conviction nothing I trap bought online cheaper Asked me plz provide my dvla check code my driving licence the my v5 I provided all Then they think make swallow my money or ask more demand which I pay for fraudulent Ask me my employment contract Even provided my pay slip which explain my job title still no happy and no accepted Then I send my employment contract to many time what they ask for At the end even email my issue to Feedback on sabre with my employment contract for resolving my issue No heard In decades no body ask my employment contract But I still provided They think I can’t produce that documents which they swallow my money cancel my insurance or increase my premiums Really fraud people using tactics fool people never go to them Reviewed on: 26th April 2024
Shahbaz 's avatar
Shahbaz
Reply from Go Girl Hi Shahbaz, we're sorry to see this review. Please email us at [email protected] along with your policy information so we can assist you further. Kind Regards. Response date: 26th April 2024
Go Girl

Cant renew my policy, cant see my documemts, SCAMMERS

Cant renew my policy, cant see my documemts, not sure if even this company actually exists and I am actually covered? Going to report them to FCA. Reviewed on: 2nd February 2024
Suku George's avatar
Suku George
Reply from Go Girl Hi Suku, we're sorry to hear you've been unable to access your policy documents on your Customer Portal. I can assure you we are a legitimate company. Could you please email us at [email protected] along with your policy details so we can assist you further? Kind Regards. Response date: 2nd February 2024

Terrible Customer Servoce

I have tried for 7 days to pay my insurance and it is now cancelled, no one picks up, I have even tried with three different phones at the same time and no replies to the email, poor poor poor quality team Reviewed on: 18th October 2023
Wifi Business's avatar
Wifi Business
Reply from Go Girl Hi, I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've had trying to pay for your cover. If you haven't resolved this issue and need us to look into this further, please email us at [email protected]. Kind Regards. Response date: 20th October 2023

Cheap helpful reliable