Go Girl: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 115 reviews, last reviewed 6th Jan 2023

Fantastic Great car insurance for a new driver. Affordable without a black box Reviewed on: 15th August 2022

50-60 years of potential custom lost over £52 admin fee. It’s a shame I could not get an answer or help via the phone for hours to update my details or am unable to amend my current docs online. I was sat w... Read more Reviewed on: 6th January 2023
Dave's avatar
Dave

About the Car Insurance

Go Girl car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Go Girl car insurance reviews to help you find out what other customers have to say, and whether this policy is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our reviews to find out how good the claims process is. And remember, if you've used Go Girl before, you too can write a short Go Girl car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Go Girl: Car Insurance now

Go Girl Car Insurance reviews (115)

50-60 years of potential custom lost over £52 admin fee.

It’s a shame I could not get an answer or help via the phone for hours to update my details or am unable to amend my current docs online. I was sat waiting to be connected to a representative for ages as I need to make a change to my policy. It was taken out only Monday night (2nd Jan). My daughter (new driver) has roughly 50-60 years of driving ahead of her and will require an insurer to cover her for this. For the sake of £52.00 admin fee to amend a document you lost this customer! 50 odd years of insurance cover is rather a lot of money to lose over a quick £52 gain. Your customer service has been somewhat dire! Happily paid the £48.00 fee to cancel. The driver and I WILL be informing all her 17–18-year-old friends who are currently in the process of getting licences and everyone else we feel needs to know about your ridiculous fees. That’s much more money GoGirl will now lose. Reviewed on: 6th January 2023
Dave's avatar
Dave
Reply from Go Girl Hi Dave, we are sorry to hear you have had difficulties contacting us and that you're unhappy with the customer service received. If there is anything you would like us to investigate further, please email the Policy/Certificate Number along with your issue to [email protected] Kind Regards. Response date: 6th January 2023
Go Girl Logo
Go Girl

Thieves

Took out car insurance for my daughter but cancelled within half an hour of doing so as I realised the policy was not sufficient. Website sated there is a 14 day colling off period and the policy was not due to start for another 6 days. They eventually refunded me some of the money but "kept £45.00 as a cancellation fee. Now having to take legal action to try and get this back. Reviewed on: 13th September 2022
Reply from Go Girl Hi Martin, We are sorry to see this review and hear you are unhappy with the charges to cancel your policy. If you would like us to look into this further, please email [email protected] Kind Regards. Response date: 13th September 2022
Go Girl Logo
Go Girl

Fantastic

Really helpful and fast service

My car was written off 2 years ago and I was covered by go girl. They offered a cheaper premium than anyone else and we’re extremely helpful with my claim. It was dealt with quickly and after I was informed my car would be written off I received the money quickly too, the amount was much more than I had expected. Reviewed on: 13th August 2022

Do you have a different Go Girl product?

Go Girl has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products