Lloyds Bank Platinum Credit Card Reviews

Lloyds Bank Platinum Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Platinum Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Lloyds Bank customers like? Find out more about the Lloyds Bank Platinum Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Lloyds Bank Platinum Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Lloyds Bank Review Insight

Your Platinum Credit Card Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Platinum Credit Card now

Have been with Lloyd’s for some years now and really feel the customer service is exceptional. The added Products with accounts are very useful and the staff both in branches and over the phone are always helpful.

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
Tara Samantha Florey's avatar
Tara Samantha Florey

Credit card interest charges during lockdown

Having been a customer for over ten years tried to move to 0% interest during lockdown but was refused. Have never missed a payment before and this really saddened me.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
debbie gilbert's avatar
debbie gilbert

Most unhelpful bank that I have ever came across

Lloyds Bank does what it says 'Always by your side' to grab what they can before you fall. In this difficult and unstable times Lloyds Bank sends a letter to their most loyal clients, which states that if they don't start to pay higher amount and more interest on their credit cards they will be placed on the list of people in a persisted debt. This list will be shared with all credit score checks so Lloyd's clients will be prevented from getting any loans.
Well, great job Lloyds Bank! In this difficult time you definitely know how to look after yourself instead of your loyal clients.

Reviewed on 6th April 2020
Sylvia's avatar
Sylvia

Cheap card but catch outs apply

Lucky enough for me I managed to nab one of their low rate cards before the increase. And Lloyds have never gone back to update it. This gives me a loan which is cheaper than most high street payment plans! Perfect for those Christmas gifts. The card is easy to manage, with any fees clearly displayed so it’s perfectly possible to use as a cheap loan or just for cash flow management. Lloyds allow you to pay back either the minimum, full, set amount in a direct debit so easy to manage.

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Nick Jillings's avatar
Nick Jillings

Credit card

Good credit card with low interest rates

Reviewed on 11th January 2020
Annette Caroline Oliver's avatar
Annette Caroline Oliver

Easy and Pleasant

It is easy and pleasant to speak to the Customer Service Team on the telephone and they are always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Sian Greenslade's avatar
Sian Greenslade

I love loyds bank

Loyds bank is the best bank , almos everyone in my family use

Reviewed on 30th January 2019
Gaabriel's avatar
Gaabriel

Top bank

Great company to deal with always had pleasant experiences with them

Reviewed on 20th January 2019
Jordan Parsons's avatar
Jordan Parsons

OK bank

Have been with them a long time but don't feel valued

Reviewed on 9th January 2019
Rachel McMillan's avatar
Rachel McMillan

Lowest APR Credit Card I got offered

I'm so happy with this card. I wanted to get my first credit card and never knew who to go with. So glad I went through my bank and applied for this. Got such a low APR. Really pleased with it.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2018
Tayla's avatar
Tayla

Lloyds Bank

Easy to setup, great customer service, easy to manage online and via the phone app.

Reviewed on 18th November 2018
scarlettc97's avatar
scarlettc97

Simple!

I found taking out a credit card with Lloyd’s bank very easy and simple, my online account is so easy to manage and my interest rates are the best I’ve found!

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Kat's avatar
Kat

Excellent!

Great benefits that come with the account. Travel insurance came handy and boiler break down cover have saved me a lot of money too!

Reviewed on 12th June 2017
Joanna Olszewska 's avatar
Joanna Olszewska

BEST DEAL ON 24 MONTHS 0% INTEREST ON BALANCE TRANSFERE

BANKING WITH LLOYDS OVER 30 YEARS THEY ARE A GREAT BANK TO BE WITH WITH LOADS OF ADDED BONUSES

Reviewed on 10th June 2017
susan MOONEY's avatar
susan MOONEY

Excellent interest rates

We swapped our credit card over from Barclays Bank to Lloyd's bank for 0% interest! Quick smooth transaction and we can keep an eye on it though internet banking! Staff were really friendly too and welcoming!

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017
Sue Stoddart's avatar
Sue Stoddart

Boost my credit rating

To begin with my credit rating was less than adequate but because I bank with lloyds they take into consideration how well I keep up to date with payments and am always in credit so I applied for a credit card and they accepted. I am extremely great duo for their services and customer services. Excellent company

Reviewed on 12th February 2017
Anjanette Bailey's avatar
Anjanette Bailey

good service

excellent service always when paying bill

Reviewed on 2nd February 2017
Maria's avatar
Maria

Top Bank!

I have been nothing but happy with my Lloyds credit card. I once had an unknown transaction on my card, and discovered it in the early hours of the morning. Despite the time, I rang Lloyds and they sorted it out immediately and were very helpful. They money was back in my account within a few hours.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2017
Sandra Charnley's avatar
Sandra Charnley

worst credit card I've ever had, but customer service is ok

I received a statement, cleared the balance and a few days later called to close my account. The balance was confirmed as cleared and the account closed. Nearly two months later I received a text and a letter by post saying I had missed a payment and a default charge was being added to my account. Having never had to pay anything further once a balance has been cleared on the last 8 credit cards I have had, I was surprised but understood that the amount was for interest on the days between the statement was issued and the payment made. What I didn't understand was how I could be contacted by text and post to inform me of an arrear, but not sent the actual statement telling me I owed a further payment. Or how my account was showing £0, enabling me to close the account in the first place, if there was an outstanding balance due. I called customer services and they insisted the statement was sent out to me. I insisted that it wasn't and there was no reason for me not to pay a £21 bill having just cleared a £7500 balance. They waived the late payment fee which I appreciated, but I am now preparing to have to deal with them again if this shows up on my credit report, which I really hope it doesn't.

Reviewed on 29th October 2016
Miss Man's avatar
Miss Man

Basic but useful

New credit card to do a balance transfer too, easy to view online and to make payments too.

Reviewed on 5th September 2016