RBS Basic Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 81 reviews Last review 7 hours ago

RBS Basic Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest RBS Basic Current Account reviews to find out what life as a RBS customer is really like. And remember, if you are a RBS customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of RBS Basic Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Basic Current Account Reviews (81)

15th November 2018

I love the app!

The RBS mobile app is just brilliant. I literally don’t banking whilst walking along the street - gone are the days of long phone calls to faceless call centres or having to log into a PC to do anything. Well done RBS! High Five!

8th November 2018

Great staff, great location, great branch

The staff at the STornoway branch couldn’t be more helpful. I’ve gotten so much assistance from them over the years. I’m so glad that we still have a local branch. Internet banking can be great for some, but most elderly people struggle with this technology. This branch welcomes all their customers, no matter what the issues could be.

8th November 2018

Extemely poor customer service and accounts

RBS have done nothing to improve how they represent themselves to their customers. The accounts which they offer are pathetic in comparison to other banks. I have now left the bank due to their poor customer service and the closure of my local branch.

8th November 2018

Great Customer service and easy to use online banking

Being a bit of a technophobe banking online using my current account was always a bit daunting. Thanks to the awesome and easy to use app I found it a great way to bank on the go and always be in control of my money and account.

Articles related to RBS