Royal London Life Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Royal London Life Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Royal London Life Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Royal London customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Your Life Insurance Reviews

Review Royal London's Life Insurance now

Very bad company to deal with when it comes to claim matters

This is with regards to the Income Protection plan we have taken back in 2020. My wife was speaking with a member of staff from Royal London. I understand GP has provide report with incorrect date on it and my wife confirmed them that she will be speak Read more

I understand GP has provide report with incorrect date on it and my wife confirmed them that she will be speaking with GP and revert back to Royal London with correct report.

In meantime, what I understand that the member of staff was very rude while speaking with my wife and sounds very unprofessional way of dealing with customers when it comes of claim time. The member of staff has also sent out the claim rejection email and cancelled full plan despite we telling him that we will be in touch with them to provide correct report.

This itself gives indication that the member of staff has been tasked to reject claims instantly without giving an opportunity for claimant to provide required information. Based on this in my opinion Royal London insurance company is very unprofessional & bad company to deal with. There is no respect for customers and only thing we can expect is rude, unprofessional way of communication and giving decision on claim without listening to claimant.

I would not recommend anyone to go for insurance company like Royal London

Reviewed on 31st August 2022
Shrikant Basude's avatar
Shrikant Basude

Very helpful company

Any communication with them very good

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Elizabeth Hall's avatar
Elizabeth Hall

Good solid company to save with

Great company who have helped me to save a little nest-egg for the future.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
purpleclaire's avatar
purpleclaire

Great Product, Very Happy

Very happy with the service I have received from Royal London. Feel satisfied that my life insurance product is with them.

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Rebecca Smith's avatar
Rebecca Smith

Good value policy and excellent service

I've had my life insurance with Royal London for a while. They beat other quotes and seem reliable.

Reviewed on 16th July 2020
Lisa 's avatar
Lisa

Life insurance

Took a bit of time to assess. Very thorough

Reviewed on 16th August 2019
Josie's avatar
Josie

Life Insurance

Friendly and concise advice and easy to deal with

Reviewed on 30th July 2019
Lisa Anderson's avatar
Lisa Anderson

Royal London - run by Humans

I have an ISA with Royal London which was previously managed by CIS and dealing with them is a doddle over the phone. On each occasion that I've phoned them to arrange a withdrawal, the team have been super. Simple process yet crucially secure and I rece Read more

On each occasion that I've phoned them to arrange a withdrawal, the team have been super. Simple process yet crucially secure and I receive my money promptly. It's great to be able to call them and deal with actual people who are competent and courteous.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2018
Christopher Greaves's avatar
Christopher Greaves

Easy and Simple

Who knew life insurance could be made simple? Royal London explained everything to us and we finally got a life insurance that suited our needs.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2018
Daisy Louie Craydon's avatar
Daisy Louie Craydon

50 Plus

I have a pension with Royal London so approached them for some 50+ insurance. Great price and really easy to buy on line.

Reviewed on 29th June 2018
Steve Thomas's avatar
Steve Thomas

A Company That Cares

It took months of stress and worry to find an insurer that wouldn't penalise for mental health problems. A decent quote without belittling their potential clients. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Hannah Rose's avatar
Hannah Rose

Awsome

My account was transfered to RL, and the change in customer service was amazing

Reviewed on 1st February 2018
Rula's avatar
Rula

Con.

we were made to take life assurance out with these jokers in order to secure a mortgage. later we sold the house and moved. The amount kept appearing on our statement even though the mortgage was paid off and we had moved to a different area. Eventually I Read more

we were made to take life assurance out with these jokers in order to secure a mortgage. later we sold the house and moved. The amount kept appearing on our statement even though the mortgage was paid off and we had moved to a different area. Eventually I rang them up and was told I haddn't paid for two months' so they'd cancelled it. I asked why they hadn't written to me as they said it was a life insurance policy. They said they'd written to the old address. Can't help thinking that they have had thousands off me for something I did not need or want but was made to have and that if they had seriously wanted to find me, i.e if it was a debt, they would have found me. Shady, not to be trusted when I see ther advert on TV it angers me all over again. No wonder people don't trust insurance companies and their products anymore.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Gary Wild's avatar
Gary Wild

Does the job

Very easy to setup Better than others in the same business

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Ian Dommett-cole's avatar
Ian Dommett-cole

very pushy "consultant"

good prices, very pushy sales people

Reviewed on 5th July 2017
sara malino's avatar
sara malino

Life insurance

Easy and fast to set up. All done on line with no issues.

Reviewed on 4th July 2017
Caroline terry's avatar
Caroline terry

Ripped off.

I was made to take out a policy with these jokers for a mortgage. After the mortgage was paid off I moved house they couldn't be bothered to find me so after seven years' I had two lapsed payments so the policy lapsed. Such greedy people, a plague on all Read more

I was made to take out a policy with these jokers for a mortgage. After the mortgage was paid off I moved house they couldn't be bothered to find me so after seven years' I had two lapsed payments so the policy lapsed. Such greedy people, a plague on all their houses.

Reviewed on 8th October 2016