Zopa Reviews

Ratings based on 22,912 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Zopa is the UK's leading peer-to-peer lending service. They "reward people who are good with their money by providing low rate loans and high interest returns". Smart Money People is the #1 place online for your Zopa reviews. Read and write reviews of companies like Zopa to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services, and to help others!

Zopa Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Best Personal Loan Provider 2017 Winner Winner of 'Best Personal Loan Provider' in the British Bank Awards 2017.

Very helpful and supportive

Great payment deals and quick access to loans

Reviewed on 2nd June 2021
Neil Campbell 's avatar
Neil Campbell

Zopa Loan

Low rate and excellent service

I 100% recommended Zopa due to lowest rate and good services

Reviewed on 16th May 2021
Deependra Singh Rathore's avatar
Deependra Singh Rathore

Fantastic service

Fantastic , get loans often ,like I can pay back quickly , sometimes pay extra ,

Reviewed on 13th May 2021
N weightman's avatar
N weightman

Brilliant instructions and User friendly

I have had the best experience. Instructions were very clear and easy to Understand. The best card ever.

Reviewed on 10th May 2021
CROMWELL TAMBATAMBA's avatar
CROMWELL TAMBATAMBA

THE BEST FINANCE COMPANY

easy to apply, quick response, friendly customer service

Reviewed on 9th May 2021
Issam Ghalayini's avatar
Issam Ghalayini

Quick easy

Super simple to apply. Calculate loan and term with ease..answer given quickly. Money was in my bank with in minutes

Reviewed on 4th May 2021
LorrainegbC69's avatar
LorrainegbC69

Helped me so much

My Zopa Loan experience has been nothing but a breeze. I took the loan to consolidate other debts and it couldn't have been... Read more

My Zopa Loan experience has been nothing but a breeze. I took the loan to consolidate other debts and it couldn't have been easier.
The money was in my bank within 24 hours and really helped me out.
The app is super easy to use and understand. Would 100% recommend

Reviewed on 1st May 2021
Chantel's avatar
Chantel

Better if low Apr

It's OK this loan , the only thing is not to good is the APR fees, can be less.

Reviewed on 28th April 2021
Marcio Barbosa's avatar
Marcio Barbosa

Zopa Loan

Helping out the little guy

As far as loans go all i can say is zopa saved the day with a quick turn around and hassle free repayments. Just the help i needed to keep me and my family above water at a very difficult time.

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Dan's avatar
Dan

Quick easy fair

Zopa has come up trumps time and time again in times of need with quick service and fair APRs enabling us to pay off loans quicker

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Owen Nato's avatar
Owen Nato

Zopa Loan

Great service, easy to apply.great customer service and brilliant to deal with.

Arturas Satinskas's avatar
Arturas Satinskas

Low interest

Easy to use and register active card and low interest

Inderpal 's avatar
Inderpal

Great loan provider!

Great service, great rates, great communication. 10/10

Craig Marstons Deacon's avatar
Craig Marstons Deacon

Very good service

Excellent understanding and very helpful

Nusrullah qaisrani's avatar
Nusrullah qaisrani

Most helpful

Zopa is the most reliable company in terms of loans and it quick and easy to access and no much questions asked when you make the application.

Victor Shill's avatar
Victor Shill

Credit Card

Love this card and its ease of use. Very 21st century.

Jason Roberts 's avatar
Jason Roberts

Zopa Loan

Straight forward, clear and seamless. Positive digital process

Not often I write reviews or even think much about these things, and when I received the email about this I realised I hadn't though much about the loan either. I think this in essence sums up what is positive - it has been seamless, pain free and really smooth. The process is very clear and digitally driven and better than other providers I've used. Happy customer and definitely have a positive impression of Zopa.

Gary Kelly's avatar
Gary Kelly

Zopa Loan

Quick, easy and stress free

After looking at several different loan companies zopa was the best choice, not only was it quick easy and stress free the money was in my account the same day, the app is easy to use and understand, easy to keep track of the repayments too. They are great and I would highly recommend!

Louise's avatar
Louise

About service

Best credit card and easy to handle to pay money and shopping

Narne Pavan Chowdary's avatar
Narne Pavan Chowdary

Best loan company

From start to finish the process was seamless. Fantastic rates and money in my account within minutes

Dwilson's avatar