Mortgage Lender Benchmark - H2 2018
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark H2 2018 report is now available.
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is the largest independent lender benchmark carried out in 2018 and delivers market intelligence that a number of stakeholders will find valuable. This study also provides unique and actionable insight into lenders responsible for 91% of all mortgage lending in 2017 (UK Finance).
You can download a free summary of the report below. The full report is available for £950, and options to include all the verbatim feedback left by brokers (anonymised) and to arrange a face-to-face debrief are also available.
This unique insight into the UK’s mortgage lenders will be repeated every 6 months and coverage includes banks, building societies, specialist lenders and lifetime lenders.
Inside the full report, which is available to purchase, you’ll find:
- Mortgage lender league table: Identifies the firms that lead the market and those with the greatest issues, across a range of factors.
- SWOT analysis of 32 UK lenders: Analyses the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats, based on the feedback we received from brokers.
- Insight into what matters most to intermediaries: Analyses the themes that have the most positive and negative impact on whether brokers will recommend a lender or not.
- Which network has the happiest brokers? Identifies the network with the happiest brokers
- What influence do proc fees have on broker satisfaction? Plots the proc fee offered by each lender alongside the average satisfaction of brokers
1,173 individual pieces of feedback were received from intermediaries, with coverage across 79 UK lenders.
Who could benefit from the report?
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is relevant to mortgage lenders who work with intermediaries. It’s also of interest to firms looking to enter the market, vendors, consultancies and regulators.
Get in touch
To purchase a copy of the Mortgage Lender Benchmark, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0203 859 9248.
The results of the Mortgage Lender Benchmark have been featured by a range of publications, including the following:
Do you want to receive news about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark?
Sign-up here to be among the first to receive news about this research.