Summary of our H2 2019 report
H2 2019: Released 4th December 2019
H1 2019: Released 5th June 2019
H2 2018: Released 3rd December 2018
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark H2 2019 is the largest independent lender benchmark carried out in 2019 and provides unique and actionable insight into mortgage lenders responsible for 95% of all mortgage lending in 2018. (UK Finance)
You can download a free summary of the report below.
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is a six-monthly assessment of the service and propositions of mortgage lenders, and covers banks, building societies, specialist lenders and lifetime lenders. The latest edition includes in-depth data and insight from 468 brokers, who were asked to leave feedback for the last five lenders they’ve placed cases with. This means that some 2,340 individual pieces of feedback were received from intermediaries, with coverage across 93 UK lenders.
Inside the full report, which is available to purchase, you’ll find:
- Mortgage lender league table: Identifies the firms that lead the market and those with the greatest issues.
- SWOT analysis and heatmaps for 44 UK lenders: 55 pages of analysis looking into the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats for 44 lenders.
- Insight into what matters most to intermediaries: Analyses the themes that have the most positive and negative impact on whether brokers will recommend a lender or not.
- Brand personality analysis: Insight into whether lender brand matters to brokers and how they describe the brands of 44 UK lenders.
- Who’s winning the technology race? Who’s leading, and lagging, when it comes to technology designed to help brokers.
- Which network has the happiest brokers? Identifies the network with the happiest brokers.
- What influence do proc fees have on broker satisfaction? Plots the proc fee offered by each lender alongside the average satisfaction of brokers.
Who will benefit from the report?
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is designed for mortgage lenders who work with intermediaries. It may also be of interest to firms looking to enter the market, vendors, consultancies, investors and regulators.
Get in touch
To find out more about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark, please email email@example.com or call the team on 0203 859 9248.
The results of the Mortgage Lender Benchmark have been featured by a range of publications, including the following:
Do you want to receive news about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark?
Sign-up here to be among the first to receive news about this research.