Summary of our H1 2020 report
H1 2020: Released 8th June 2020
H2 2019: Released 4th December 2019
H1 2019: Released 5th June 2019
H2 2018: Released 3rd December 2018
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark H1 2020 is the largest independent lender benchmark carried out in 2020 and provides unique and actionable insight into mortgage lenders responsible for 94% of all mortgage lending in 2018. (UK Finance)
You can download a free summary version of the full report below.
About the Mortgage Lender Benchmark
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is a six-monthly assessment of the service and propositions of mortgage lenders, and covers banks, building societies, specialist lenders and lifetime lenders. The latest edition includes in-depth data and insight from 467 brokers, who were asked to leave feedback for the last five lenders they’ve placed cases with. This means that some 2,335 individual pieces of feedback were received from intermediaries, with coverage across 90 UK lenders.
Inside the full report, which is available to purchase, you’ll find:
- Mortgage lender league table: Identifies the firms that lead the market and those with the lowest satisfaction levels across a number of themes.
- SWOT analysis and heatmaps for 42 UK lenders: 53 pages of analysis looking into the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats for 42 lenders.
- Insight into what matters most to intermediaries: Analyses the themes that have the most positive and negative impact on whether brokers will recommend a lender or not.
- Brand personality analysis: Insight into whether lender brand matters to brokers and how they describe the brands of 42 UK lenders.
- Who’s winning the technology race? Who’s leading, and lagging, when it comes to lender systems.
- Broker technology heatmaps: How satisfied are brokers with the CRM, affordability, criteria and product sourcing solutions on the market.
Who will benefit from the report?
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark is designed for mortgage lenders who work with intermediaries. It may also be of interest to firms looking to enter the market, technology providers, consultancies and regulators.
Get in touch
To find out more about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark, please email email@example.com or call the team on 0203 488 5075.
The results of the Mortgage Lender Benchmark have been featured by a range of publications, including the following:
Do you want to receive news about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark?
Sign-up here to be among the first to receive news about this research.