Mortgage Lender Benchmark - H2 2018
The Mortgage Lender Benchmark H2 2018 report is now available.
This study is the largest independent lender benchmark carried out in 2018 and delivers market intelligence that a number of stakeholders will find valuable. This study also provides unique and actionable insight into lenders responsible for 91% of all mortgage lending in 2017 (UK Finance).
A summary version is available to all below.
Inside the full report, which is available to purchase, you’ll find:
- Mortgage lender league table
- SWOT analysis of 32 UK lenders
- Insight into what matters most to intermediaries
- Which network has the happiest brokers?
- What influence do proc fees have on broker satisfaction?
- 1,173 pieces of feedback from 391 brokers
- Feedback received for 79 UK lenders
Do you want to receive news about the Mortgage Lender Benchmark?
Sign-up here to be among the first to receive news about this research.