Axa: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 130 reviews, last reviewed 26th Jan 2023

Good I got a covered well by AXA on my travel abroad with family Reviewed on: 15th October 2022

TERRIBLE NONSENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. Please please dont get AXA insurance!!!!! or dont use AXA UNDERWIRTIER EITHER. this company is a money taking company from the clients. There is no... Read more Reviewed on: 26th January 2023
kindo smith's avatar
kindo smith

About the Car Insurance

Axa car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Axa car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Axa before, you too can write a short Axa car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Axa: Car Insurance now

Axa Car Insurance reviews (130)

TERRIBLE NONSENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Please please dont get AXA insurance!!!!! or dont use AXA UNDERWIRTIER EITHER. this company is a money taking company from the clients. There is no communication between vehicle repairs shops and AXA! had taken CAT COVERTER BY theft on my hybrid car and made a claim about it and waiting for a month and nothing happen and kept saying sorry the nominated garages are full and relocated to another garages but they all lie! they dont contact to the garage when i ask directly to the garages I have made claim on Ombudsman now. i pay my insurance fee 70 quids and now i need to work by myself ? what kinds of insurance company is that ? Awful, Terrible customer service ! shame on this evil company soaking all clients money and do nothing. Reviewed on: 26th January 2023
kindo smith's avatar
kindo smith

Poor Service, Unrealistic Claim Payments, Staggering Premium Increases

Seriously undervalued repairs after storm Eunice, very poor communication, staggering premium increases, no quality of customer care or loyalty. What else can I say! My advice is to look elsewhere and take note of the high level of poor reviews across all sites. Reviewed on: 19th January 2023

Avoid axa

thing it to avoid axa.. Best thing it to avoid axa.. Just look at the other reviews it's so true. My car hasn't been picked up I have reported the claim in November 2022 my car is now gathering mould. It takes me an hour to an hour half to get through I've spent over 20 hours in phone calls. I have no courtesy car I'm having to take cabs, my partner is disabled and its costing a lot to get about. I will definitely not deal with axa in future Reviewed on: 11th January 2023
Sy Felbs's avatar
Sy Felbs

Avoid This Company at all cost

50 days since accident. Vehicle still not recovered for repair. Excuses and lies, Complaint with the ombudsman Reviewed on: 10th January 2023
M. Allen's avatar
M. Allen

Do you have a different Axa product?

Axa has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products