Darlington Building Society: Savings reviews

Based on 8,025 reviews, last reviewed 14th Jun 2024
19% decrease in 5 star reviews

Simon helped me set up an online account really smoo... Simon helped me set up an online account really smoothly. Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Holly D's avatar
Holly D

They didn’t do as I asked in my letter. They didn’t do as I asked in my letter. Just returned passbooks without even updating. With a letter telling me to send in my passbooks!!! Didn’t repl... Read more Reviewed on: 11th March 2024
Wise owl 's avatar
Wise owl

About the Savings

Darlington Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Darlington Building Society. How easy is it to contact Darlington Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Darlington Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Darlington Building Society: Savings now

Darlington Building Society Savings reviews (8025)

Simon helped me set up an online account really smoo...

Holly D's avatar

Very easy and friendly service - very good. Reviewed on: 3rd June 2024
Verified Member's avatar
Verified Member

In branch service review

I had a good experience, sorting out my two rolling bonds and changing to an ISA and a bond. Everything was explained clearly. Reviewed on: 31st May 2024
Verified Member's avatar
Verified Member

Do you have a different Darlington Building Society product?

Darlington Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products