Tesco Bank: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 466 reviews, last reviewed 13th May 2024
63% decrease in 1 star reviews

Have had a Tesco car insurance for 3 years it's been... Have had a Tesco car insurance for 3 years it's been brilliant Reviewed on: 13th May 2024
Sadek s's avatar
Sadek s

I waited 5 months from the time of my accident, to g... I waited 5 months from the time of my accident, to get my car repaired. I was unable to trade it in, and lost over £2000 in value. Then when I finally... Read more Reviewed on: 11th May 2024
Laurent L's avatar
Laurent L

About the Car Insurance

At Smart Money People, we collect Tesco Bank car insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your next provider.

Tesco Bank offers car, home, pet and travel insurance policies, with a guaranteed discount for Tesco Clubcard members. Tesco Bank’s standard car insurance policy is available to anybody over the age of 21, with a black box policy available for those aged 17-35.

What do you need from a car insurance policy? Do you want easy access to a simple website in order to manage your policy whenever suits you best? Find out what Tesco Bank customers have to say about its online systems by reading our Tesco Bank car insurance reviews. Perhaps you want protection against uninsured drivers or extra cover for your in-car entertainment. Whatever your needs, check out the reviews on Smart Money People to see how well Tesco Bank has been rated by its customers.

Have you had a car insurance policy with Tesco Bank? Consider leaving a Tesco Bank car insurance review on Smart Money People to help other drivers just like you. Did you use the Tesco Clubcard discount, and if so, did you see a notable difference in price? How did you find the customer service support? Whether your experience is good or bad, share it with our Smart Money People community. Together, we can increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Tesco Bank: Car Insurance now

Tesco Bank Car Insurance reviews (466)

Have had a Tesco car insurance for 3 years it's been...

Sadek s's avatar
Sadek s

I waited 5 months from the time of my accident, to g...

I waited 5 months from the time of my accident, to get my car repaired. I was unable to trade it in, and lost over £2000 in value. Then when I finally sold it I found out on the last day the car was not put back together correctly and was unable to open the bonnet, and their repairer could not assist. Apalling service and professionalism, not worth the money. Will never ever use again.... Reviewed on: 11th May 2024
Laurent L's avatar
Laurent L

Charged more for a safer car park for my car!

I had to change my address as I had moved house. My car was on the street for parking in my old flat and in my new one it is in a private underground car park. I was being charged an addition £12 a month to my insurance because of this change? My boyfriend is saving £10 on his insurance and I am being charged £12 extra! When I phoned to ask how is this possible they said it’s because of so many factors they couldn’t even tell me one! Do not go with Tesco for car insurance! Reviewed on: 9th May 2024
Lynn K's avatar
Lynn K

Poor customer service.

Poor customer service. Poor communication. Poor service. I made a claim and it's taken 3 months to sort out. They do not chase 3rd parties, I had to do that with the garage. Car still not repaired properly. Tesco not accepting liability or responsibility. Unacceptable service from an insurance provider. Reviewed on: 12th April 2024
Sophie T's avatar
Sophie T

Do you have a different Tesco Bank product?

Tesco Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products