Lloyds Bank: Classic Account reviews

Based on 687 reviews, last reviewed 16th Jun 2024
33% decrease in 1 star reviews

Stick to the classic! I really truly trust Lloyds bank as a brand, its never steered me wrong and i know my money is safe in a classic account just so i can get my savings ... Read more Reviewed on: 16th June 2024
nadine123c's avatar
nadine123c

There was an illegal transaction on my wife's bank a... There was an illegal transaction on my wife's bank account. We attempted to contact their customer support, however they always kept us on hold before... Read more Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Babar Ali's avatar
Babar Ali

About the Classic Account

The Lloyds Bank Classic Account is designed for ‘free everyday banking’. Account holders can benefit from a featureful mobile banking app, cashback opportunities and both arranged and unarranged overdrafts.

Our Lloyds Bank Classic Account reviews can give you valuable insight into the provider and account. Learn how satisfied genuine customers are with the service they’ve received. Be confident you’re making the right choice about your new account by checking our customer reviews.

If you’re interested in the Lloyds Bank Classic Account, find out more on Smart Money People. Learn why customers chose this account and how satisfied they’ve been so far. Read about the main pros and cons of the Classic Account to decide if it sounds right for you. Find out how responsive the customer service team is and how quickly account holders’ issues have been resolved. All of this and more can be found in our Lloyds Bank Classic Account reviews.

Perhaps you already have a Classic Account with Lloyds Bank? Why not share your honest opinions with our Smart Money People community? How long have you had the account and is it your main bank account? What is your favourite thing about the account, and is there anything you feel could be improved? If you use the mobile banking app, which features are the most useful? Would you recommend the account to your family and friends? Leave a Lloyds Bank Classic Account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Lloyds Bank: Classic Account now

Lloyds Bank Classic Account reviews (687)

Stick to the classic!

I really truly trust Lloyds bank as a brand, its never steered me wrong and i know my money is safe in a classic account just so i can get my savings up and then i can move on to another account or upgrade once i get a hold of my spending. Reviewed on: 16th June 2024
nadine123c's avatar
nadine123c

Customer services

I am Lloyd's Bank customer already from 2011. I am very happy with my account,overdraft and other offers.Higly recommend it for all! Reviewed on: 11th June 2024
Laima's avatar
Laima

There was an illegal transaction on my wife's bank a...

There was an illegal transaction on my wife's bank account. We attempted to contact their customer support, however they always kept us on hold before transferring the call to the fraudulent team, and my phone was disconnected after an extended wait. After a few attempts, someone picked up and phoned again, was disconnected after a lengthy investigation, and no one cared to contact us back. I've lost my money. I never trusted the bank's security protocol. They were completely unhelpful. I switched to another bank. Please do not trust them with your money. You will lose money, and they are unconcerned about it. Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Babar Ali's avatar
Babar Ali

they stopped sending paper statements this is a bad...

they stopped sending paper statements this is a bad idea as so many hackers/ viruses i dont want to log in to my bank often Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
d c's avatar
d c

Do you have a different Lloyds Bank product?

Lloyds Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products