Staysure Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3,418 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Staysure travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Staysure travel insurance review too!

Staysure Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

3,418 reviews

Review Staysure's Travel Insurance now

Mrs kelly

Found it so easy and helpful to arrange ins.

Reviewed on 18th October 2021
Alisonkelly's avatar
Alisonkelly

Cover for holiday poor

We paid for a family policy and when it came to making a claim the process was slow took 2 months, virtually no communication and no replies to emails, payout was lower than expected and so certainly wont be using again

Reviewed on 15th October 2021
Paul Bennett's avatar
Paul Bennett

Travel cancellation

I had to cancel my holiday due to illness the claim that I had to make was so easy and straight forward and I received my money promptly.

Reviewed on 14th October 2021
Mary Broadbent's avatar
Mary Broadbent

The Tops

It was a complete pleasure to deal with Staysure, they were knowledgable, helpful and patient in getting me a good deal for my insurance.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Bryn Woodward's avatar
Bryn Woodward

Just what I needed

Simple over the phone to set up and pay

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
bryanoxfordmodels@gmail.com's avatar
bryanoxfordmodels@gmail.com

An Insurance firm that actually listens

The telephone answering staff are not only patient but understanding in their responses. They manage to change potentially difficult conversations into immediately understandable replies.

John Wood's avatar
John Wood

Always helpful

Very helpful when trying to travel during Covid, reasonable charges. Staff always helpful

carriemckenzie@btinternet.com's avatar
carriemckenzie@btinternet.com

Simply the best

Always efficient and easy to use online,never had any problems.

Paul Waldren's avatar
Paul Waldren

Great and fair travel insurance provider. Just received renewal reminder and was over the moon that the price had not increased since moving to them last year and also gave same 15 months for price of 12 which I had received in 2020. Excellent news letters giving ideas on destinations and providing up to date travel information during the Covid 19 pandemic even though we decided not to travel due to expens.ive testing requirements even though we had been double vaccinated since mid April.

Angela's avatar
Angela

peace of mind

going away at a time of Covid we felt protected that if we had a problem with cancelling we would be compensated.

blinz's avatar
blinz

Reassuring

I required travel insurance at short notice. Despite having some medical conditions and having never actually used Staysure before, they agreed to provide me with cover, at a reasonable cost, which allowed me to go and enjoy my holiday, without worrying about health issues.

Alan McManus's avatar
Alan McManus

Right there when you need them!!

Admitted to hospital in Turkey on Friday night (still in) The hospital contacted Staysure and everything has been dealt with so efficiently. Phone call from Mayday yesterday to confirm claim was valid and that they would deal with everything including new flight home as was due to fly today. Really impressed, super efficient service. Highly recommend Staysure for your travel insurance.

SandieYildiz's avatar
SandieYildiz

Value for money

The application process was quick and easy to follow. The quote received was excellent value for money. The insurance cover ensured peace of mind throughout the entire holiday. Well done Staysure! We’ll definitely use you in the future and have already recommended you to friends and family.

Trudi Jones's avatar
Trudi Jones

Staysure Travel Insurance is definitely the best and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Their customer service is excellent as are their travel deals. The staff are always courteous and very helpful. They have been really great in advising and keeping customers posted throughout the pandemic too.

Ms D Lynne's avatar
Ms D Lynne

Great customer service.

I can phone Staysure & ask questions, get help & advice.

Marian Kamanalagi 's avatar
Marian Kamanalagi

very helpful

very helpful with all of our health issues . Great customer service

Sue Carr's avatar
Sue Carr

Company for best cover

Very helpful staff and guidance given. I feel confident in my cover ready for my holiday

Barbara Howarth's avatar
Barbara Howarth

Great value

Great comprehensive insurance which covers all aspects of your holiday without being penalised for existing health issues.

Dave Bartholomew's avatar
Dave Bartholomew

Constant review

Staysure appear to be on the ball with information and updates.

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Teresa Pearson's avatar
Teresa Pearson

Best COVID travel insurance

Very happy to have purchased staysure travel insurance. Upgraded to annual policy & delighted to receive an additional 3 months

Reviewed on 8th October 2021