Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Virgin Money Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 87 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Virgin Money Cash ISAs are a simple way to save, tax-free. You can choose from a range of variable or fixed rate ISAs and you can also transfer other ISAs in. And Virgin Money won’t tempt you in with great introductory bonus rates that suddenly disappear.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (87)

9th April 2018

Attractive rewards

Excellent customer service and very competitive rates of interest .Always polite and friendly . Great advice and suggestions

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for getting in touch Mark, great to hear your lovely feedback! Just let us know if there's ever anything we can help with. Thanks, Jane
13th February 2018

Easy and efficient

This has been the simplest ISA to open that I have experienced and so far they have been very efficient. It has all been done online and they have transferred my old isas over quickly and without any hassle to myself. Although the rates for ISAs are not great in general, these rates have been competitive.

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear from you Marilyn, thanks for your feedback! If there's anything we can help with, just get back in touch. Thanks, Jane
23rd January 2018

Friendly, helpful, efficient

Whenever I call Virgin Money, the all is answered quickly. The staff in the British Call Centres are always, happy, helpful, and very efficient; I've never had to ha e a follow up call. Exactly what is needed, and in a jolly happy way.