Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Virgin Money Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 70 reviews Last review 1 day ago

Virgin Money Cash ISAs are a simple way to save, tax-free. You can choose from a range of variable or fixed rate ISAs and you can also transfer other ISAs in. And Virgin Money won’t tempt you in with great introductory bonus rates that suddenly disappear.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (70)

17th November 2017

Great customer service

Virgin Money's website is both informative and easy to use and understand. whenever I have had to call to discuss anything the people I have spoken to have always been very helpful, polite and friendly, with no waiting to get to speak to someone.

ISA

I took out an ISA with Virgin Money and it was so easy to do online. They keep me up dated on any changes that could affect my ISA as well as letting me know better rates I could get from other products. Brilliant service!

Quick and simple

An easy to set up saving scheme that takes a regular contribution. Virgin money are hassle free unlike some providers. You aren't bombarded with junk email but do receive updates and competitions from time to time. A good company to be with.

Easy Transfer

After checking on line which well known bank offered the best ISA rate with transfer in option, I was pleased to see that Virgin Money topped the list....

The on line application was , as expected very straightforward and going with Virgin Money left me with no nagging worries if I had have gone with a lesser known provider.

16th November 2017

Not just a bank customer orientated first

Virgin give their customers a fantastic service. They give them free tickets for events and customers send in photos from them which are kept on show in branch. I personally was offered tickets to gymnastics which i passed on to my nephew his smile in the photos was heart melting.
Customer always put first - lounge for chat free Beveridges
Relaxed professional service always.
Other banks should learn from VIRGIN