Animal Friends Pet Insurance Reviews

Animal Friends offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Animal Friends pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Animal Friends pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Animal Friends pet insurace customer is really like.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review Animal Friends's Pet Insurance now

Always there for all of us

I have 2 adventurous cats who have had their fair share of close shaves and Animal Friends have supported us every time. Great rates and excellent customer services and so easy to sort out trough vet portal

Reviewed on 25th August 2022
Margaret Campbell's avatar
Margaret Campbell

Very fair and great service. They were there when I needed them most

Reviewed on 24th August 2022
Lizzy Grubel's avatar
Lizzy Grubel

Oscar

I have been with Animal Friends for 3 years now and found it to be affordable and always on the end of the phone when needed. They keep in touch with updates on helpful ideas. I made a claim recently and it was dealt with speedily and efficiently.

Reviewed on 24th August 2022
Stephanie Oldfield's avatar
Stephanie Oldfield

Great Choice of Levels and Great Value

I've had all my dogs insured by Animal Friends and they are brilliant to be honest. The inflated prices of the better known companies is completely unjustified when you can get excellent cover for so much less. Also the few times I've had to phone them, t Read more

I've had all my dogs insured by Animal Friends and they are brilliant to be honest. The inflated prices of the better known companies is completely unjustified when you can get excellent cover for so much less. Also the few times I've had to phone them, the service has been approachable, knowledgeable and efficient. They pay out when you need them to, the excess is manageable and the policy pays for itself the first time you have to use it. Can't recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
Toni Hunt's avatar
Toni Hunt

Excellent Value, Great Service

Animal Friends has always provided great customer service and is competitively priced

Reviewed on 20th July 2022
Stuart Smith's avatar
Stuart Smith

Animal Killers

I have a 11 year old Yorkshire Terrier, had pet insurance all his life, with animal friends for the last 4 years, and have the higher policy too. Never claimed anything for him. He had an emergency, life and death situation. I paid nearly £1000 to get him Read more

I have a 11 year old Yorkshire Terrier, had pet insurance all his life, with animal friends for the last 4 years, and have the higher policy too. Never claimed anything for him. He had an emergency, life and death situation. I paid nearly £1000 to get him stable, will be an ongoing issue for life now. Animal Killers (aka Friends) will not pay me a single penny to cover anything, even the vets are disguisted in Animal Friends behaviour, and have had to force me to cut my little best friends treatment shortening his little life, thanks a lot Animal Killers - please anyone who cares about their pets stay away from this nasty vile company!

Reviewed on 13th July 2022
Jason Impey's avatar
Jason Impey

They were very amazing people and reception help me to what I'm entitled to my dog was looked after and yeah 100% very happy

My dog had a rupture on her back leg and as soon as I put a claim in they just wanted to make sure it was me and my dog updated me with things what's going to happen claim went smoothly and my dog was looked after very well

Reviewed on 25th May 2022
Usha Burgess's avatar
Usha Burgess

Promt and efficient.

I recently lost my wee staffie Meg. Before she was put to sleep, she had been receiving treatment to her paw, which I put a claim in for. Unfortunately at the end of her treatment we were told she had cancer and sadly 6 days later her condition dramatical Read more

I recently lost my wee staffie Meg. Before she was put to sleep, she had been receiving treatment to her paw, which I put a claim in for. Unfortunately at the end of her treatment we were told she had cancer and sadly 6 days later her condition dramatically declined and we had get her put to sleep. We put another claim in for different tests and euthanized. Both claims were dealt promptly and with minimal fuss, which made things a lot easier for the family to deal with as we were all heartbroken at losing Meg. I still have a policy with animal friends as we still have Megs brother Cena. I'm happy in the knowledge that I'm covered with animal friends and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Alex Hanley's avatar
Alex Hanley

Disgusting customer service

Avoid at all costs. Read the genuine reviews from this company. 1 star at most. Unfortunately you cant give a minus!!

Reviewed on 25th January 2022
paul douglas's avatar
paul douglas

The Best

We treat our pets as family members and this company understand that, they never let us down. Vet cost are very expensive and we have struggled but thanks to incredible service from Animal Friends we were able to provide comfort and quality for our dog. L Read more

We treat our pets as family members and this company understand that, they never let us down. Vet cost are very expensive and we have struggled but thanks to incredible service from Animal Friends we were able to provide comfort and quality for our dog. Love it so much always keep recommending and won’t change it. 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Reviewed on 6th October 2021
Bart Doubrawa's avatar
Bart Doubrawa

Great calue

Great value for money, Great and prompt correspondence and fantastic advice.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Zan Smart's avatar
Zan Smart

Fair & fast settlement of claims

I've had an ongoing claim and regular medication. All my claims have been dealt with fairly and promptly. I will also be insuring my puppy with them when he arrives.

Lisa Carmichael's avatar
Lisa Carmichael

Such great customer service

Animal Friends have always been so helpful with queries, polite, and feel like they genuinely care about my pets and I. I always feel valued!

Sean's avatar
Sean

Excellent Pet Insurer

Great value, been with them for 5 years since I got my rescue dog. Ethically brilliant.

Glynis Dover's avatar
Glynis Dover

Great company; helpful, informative, understanding.

Your pet is #1 on their agenda. It's as important to them as it is to you to make sure your pet's healthcare is covered! Kind, helpful, informative, understanding, and they support so many great charitable causes!

MJB92's avatar
MJB92

Animal Friends Pet insurance

always a great service. Tips and advice through emails all the time, even things you may not have even considered. I would recommend them. Also I had a trouble free claim with them on my claim, which eased all the stress of my sick cat.

Reviewed on 25th September 2021
maria's avatar
maria

They are one of the cheaper insurances I could find with the most benefits. The Joii vet app also gives peace of mind without having to worry as a first time kitten owner.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Tia Barnett's avatar
Tia Barnett

Pretty Amazing Service

Animal Friends is the best insurer I have been with over the years, the monthly newsletter covers everything you need to know about your pet, and in addition they offer an online consultation FOC should you have any initial concerns about your pet !

Reviewed on 19th September 2021
Yvonne ohara's avatar
Yvonne ohara

No nonsense insurance

I’ve recommended animal friends to several friends. Kind folk on the claims line, quick claim turnaround and competitive premiums.

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
hattiesmum@gmail.com's avatar
hattiesmum@gmail.com

Great company

I needed to claim for my dogs pancreatitis treatment, it all went smoothly, fantastic service.

Reviewed on 16th September 2021