Animal Friends Pet Insurance Reviews

Animal Friends offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Animal Friends pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Animal Friends pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Animal Friends pet insurace customer is really like.

Animal Friends Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review Animal Friends's Pet Insurance now

Promt and efficient.

I recently lost my wee staffie Meg. Before she was put to sleep, she had been receiving treatment to her paw, which I put a claim in for. Unfortunately at the end of her treatment we were told she had cancer and sadly 6 days later her condition dramatical Read more

I recently lost my wee staffie Meg. Before she was put to sleep, she had been receiving treatment to her paw, which I put a claim in for. Unfortunately at the end of her treatment we were told she had cancer and sadly 6 days later her condition dramatically declined and we had get her put to sleep. We put another claim in for different tests and euthanized. Both claims were dealt promptly and with minimal fuss, which made things a lot easier for the family to deal with as we were all heartbroken at losing Meg. I still have a policy with animal friends as we still have Megs brother Cena. I'm happy in the knowledge that I'm covered with animal friends and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Alex Hanley's avatar
Alex Hanley

Disgusting customer service

Avoid at all costs. Read the genuine reviews from this company. 1 star at most. Unfortunately you cant give a minus!!

Reviewed on 25th January 2022
paul douglas's avatar
paul douglas

The Best

We treat our pets as family members and this company understand that, they never let us down. Vet cost are very expensive and we have struggled but thanks to incredible service from Animal Friends we were able to provide comfort and quality for our dog. L Read more

We treat our pets as family members and this company understand that, they never let us down. Vet cost are very expensive and we have struggled but thanks to incredible service from Animal Friends we were able to provide comfort and quality for our dog. Love it so much always keep recommending and won’t change it. 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Reviewed on 6th October 2021
Bart Doubrawa's avatar
Bart Doubrawa

Great calue

Great value for money, Great and prompt correspondence and fantastic advice.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Zan Smart's avatar
Zan Smart

Fair & fast settlement of claims

I've had an ongoing claim and regular medication. All my claims have been dealt with fairly and promptly. I will also be insuring my puppy with them when he arrives.

Lisa Carmichael's avatar
Lisa Carmichael

Such great customer service

Animal Friends have always been so helpful with queries, polite, and feel like they genuinely care about my pets and I. I always feel valued!

Sean's avatar
Sean

Excellent Pet Insurer

Great value, been with them for 5 years since I got my rescue dog. Ethically brilliant.

Glynis Dover's avatar
Glynis Dover

Great company; helpful, informative, understanding.

Your pet is #1 on their agenda. It's as important to them as it is to you to make sure your pet's healthcare is covered! Kind, helpful, informative, understanding, and they support so many great charitable causes!

MJB92's avatar
MJB92

Animal Friends Pet insurance

always a great service. Tips and advice through emails all the time, even things you may not have even considered. I would recommend them. Also I had a trouble free claim with them on my claim, which eased all the stress of my sick cat.

Reviewed on 25th September 2021
maria's avatar
maria

They are one of the cheaper insurances I could find with the most benefits. The Joii vet app also gives peace of mind without having to worry as a first time kitten owner.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Tia Barnett's avatar
Tia Barnett

Pretty Amazing Service

Animal Friends is the best insurer I have been with over the years, the monthly newsletter covers everything you need to know about your pet, and in addition they offer an online consultation FOC should you have any initial concerns about your pet !

Reviewed on 19th September 2021
Yvonne ohara's avatar
Yvonne ohara

No nonsense insurance

I’ve recommended animal friends to several friends. Kind folk on the claims line, quick claim turnaround and competitive premiums.

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
hattiesmum@gmail.com's avatar
hattiesmum@gmail.com

Great company

I needed to claim for my dogs pancreatitis treatment, it all went smoothly, fantastic service.

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Sarah Lord's avatar
Sarah Lord

quick payout and reasonable fees

Money paid without fuss and cheaper than rival firms.

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Rosemary Bradley's avatar
Rosemary Bradley

An Insurance that makes me feel Assured

When Max came to live with us a friend recommended Animal Friends Insurance. We have now been with the company four years. The premiums are good value with a reliable customer service. We do feel assured that if we needed to make a claim Animal Friends wo Read more

When Max came to live with us a friend recommended Animal Friends Insurance. We have now been with the company four years. The premiums are good value with a reliable customer service. We do feel assured that if we needed to make a claim Animal Friends would do their best to give us the help needed.

Reviewed on 15th September 2021
M Jones's avatar
M Jones

Good value pet insurance that supports animal charities

Following an online search I chose Animal Friends for Dog Insurance. It was reasonably priced and offered the level of cover that I require. The monthly emails are helpful and informative.

Reviewed on 14th September 2021
Lexie's avatar
Lexie

Great and easy to claim

Very comprehensive. I had to claim and it was very easy. Just online form and the vet did the other section and I was paid later the same day. The actual cover can be very comprehensive and I have super cover covering my more elderly cat. So far so good a Read more

Very comprehensive. I had to claim and it was very easy. Just online form and the vet did the other section and I was paid later the same day. The actual cover can be very comprehensive and I have super cover covering my more elderly cat. So far so good and I would recommend. I even like the little touches; I.e that they email you and your pet by name!

Reviewed on 14th September 2021
Jenny's avatar
Jenny

Sad times but you helped with more than just insurance

Real people with real understanding. Sometimes it isn't money that matters, but care. This is what I felt I received after my dog had to be put to sleep. Thank you.

Tenjan's avatar
Tenjan

Stress free every time!

From getting a quote, to the first call to the vets, everything was very stress free for me, all 24/7 vets are amazing & I would never go with another pet insurance!

Sophie Stevens's avatar
Sophie Stevens

Trustworthy

Animal Friends is a good insurance company giving lots of money to charities and sending helpful and interesting emails to owners.

Norma Kinnison's avatar