MBNA: Credit Card reviews

Based on 167 reviews, last reviewed 10th Feb 2024

Very good rate , very good service Very good rate , very good service Reviewed on: 10th February 2024

Absolute scammers Absolute scammers Absolute scammers, they should be shut down, got a credit card from them under impression of 22 months free interest, it turned out ... Read more Reviewed on: 5th January 2024
Arta T's avatar
Arta T

About the Credit Card

MBNA (a Bank of American company) is a leading supplier of credit cards in the UK. With a range of credit cards to choose from (including balance transfer cards, reward cards and charity cards), reading MBNA Credit Card reviews can help you to find out what other consumers are saying about MBNA. You can write your own MBNA credit card review at Smart Money People by clicking the write review button.

Review MBNA: Credit Card now

MBNA Credit Card reviews (167)

Very good rate , very good service

Very good rate , very good service Reviewed on: 10th February 2024

Absolute scammers

Absolute scammers Absolute scammers, they should be shut down, got a credit card from them under impression of 22 months free interest, it turned out their definition of free interest is very different to the other banks! you get 58 days interest free on your purchases any time after that they will charge you whopping 25%! disgusting, and obviously they have it in their fine prints for you to know! called them as soon as I saw the interest on my bill, they said it was a mistake and they will rectify it and I will be refunded for all the interest, HOWEVER after a week I called them again and the second guy told me the first dude was wrong and the charges are correct!!! I am waiting for a copy of my contract now. I have been fooled twice! Reviewed on: 5th January 2024
Arta T's avatar
Arta T

Not trustable

I have very good credit history I have applied for credit card they decline stop giving adds for apply I regret why I applied it’s impact on my credit history they say ooh according to your income we have decided firstly they don’t have proper application system to apply I was curious to apply may be it leges or not I should not applied for it never apply back I have credit cards I was just applying for back up omg make proper system to apply stop messing other people credit history declined Reviewed on: 1st January 2024

MBNA is a SCAM

Simply do not open any account with them and protect your money. That is all i have to say Reviewed on: 22nd November 2023

Do you have a different MBNA product?

MBNA has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products