Barclays: Business Banking reviews

Based on 190 reviews, last reviewed 3rd Feb 2023

Great service Needed statements from 6 year old closed business account and after several security checks they sent what I requested. Really nice lady on phone. Th... Read more Reviewed on: 20th January 2023
Tony S's avatar
Tony S

Bloody awful I don't know where to start. I've been a personal customer for 30 years, and set up a business account with them in 2022. I've always been in credit a... Read more Reviewed on: 3rd February 2023
Ben Lowndes's avatar
Ben Lowndes

About the Business Banking

Barclays business banking reviews at Smart Money People are helping other business people to fund out what being a business banking customer at Barclays is really like. With business banking and aspects such as access to finance being so important to many business owners, Smart Money People is becoming the UK's leading source of Barclays business banking reviews. Remember that you can write yours too, and join our mission to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Barclays: Business Banking now

Barclays Business Banking reviews (190)

Bloody awful

I don't know where to start. I've been a personal customer for 30 years, and set up a business account with them in 2022. I've always been in credit and my business is profitable. The experience with Barclays has been awful. They closed their local branch within weeks of my opening my account, leaving the nearest brannch more than 20 miles aways. An overdraft application has taken months to progress, despite having an offer made in the post in June. I'm being ghosted and ignored by the business banking team, who are simply unable to help. Considering other options as am fed up with chasing. This is not the 'hassle free' experience they spend millions of pounds selling to people. It feels like a mess, and they've lost me for good. Reviewed on: 3rd February 2023
Ben Lowndes's avatar
Ben Lowndes

Needed statements from 6 year old closed business account and after several security checks they sent what I requested. Really nice lady on phone. Thanks Barclays! Reviewed on: 20th January 2023
Tony S's avatar
Tony S

Choose another bank!

Extremely slow service, un trained staff lack of customer service, inefficient service. Do not recommend!!! Reviewed on: 31st December 2022
Sukhi's avatar
Sukhi

Dreadful, just dreadful!

I simply cannot make regular payments to people because Barclays system removes Trusted payees on a weekly basis for no reason whatsove!!!! Nightmare when trying to process payroll and regular supplier payments - which, lets face it, that's what businesses do!!. No help whatsoever using their useless CHAT service. GO ELSEWHERE if you value your time and sanity! Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022
A Burgess's avatar
A Burgess

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products