Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Virgin Money Reviews

Ratings based on 314 reviews Last review 3 minutes ago
4.47 / 5Great overall rating

Virgin Money launched to give customers a better deal. In their quest to make things better, Virgin Money never stops looking at how every bit of banking works – from making things more comfortable for their customers to using their expertise to do some good in the world. Smart Money People is the place for Virgin Money reviews.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Your Virgin Money Reviews (314)

17th November 2017

Happy Banking

Good level of interest. Flexible saving options, I can choose the amount to save each month to fit into my budget. I feel valued, great customer care and service, in store and on line. I like the benefits as a customer, access to the lounges in other cities , great when visiting and treated well. Also like the regular emailed Virgin Money newsletters, provides you with up to date information on relevant topics i.e. money saving, safe banking, other offers etc. I am with another bank and have been with others previously and it is only Virgin Money that I feel valued as a customer.

Reply from Virgin Money
Hi Kim, thanks so much for sharing that with us. Like always, give us a shout if there’s anything we can do to help! Thanks, Lindsay