A example of one of its senior managers behaviour
Michael Huke a senior manager at Lloyds Bank HQ Bristol, a record of his nefarious activities, each reported to Lloyds Bank and Avon and Somerset police where applicable, NO action has been taken by either...Read more
Michael Huke a senior manager at Lloyds Bank HQ Bristol, a record of his nefarious activities, each reported to Lloyds Bank and Avon and Somerset police where applicable, NO action has been taken by either party.
Please view ‘Michael Huke’ on YouTube and witness his disgraceful conduct.
1. CCTV of Michael Huke shouting abuse and videoing his neighbours within their premises.
2. Assaulting neighbours physically and verbally, captured on CCTV and audio.
3. Offensive and unlawful TEXTs sent by Michael Huke……..
a) TEXT ‘My secretary gives me a blow job when I’m allocating bonuses
b) TEXT ‘Kompany and Fernandinho (Manchester City footballers) are Northern black c*nts’.
c) TEXT ‘Antonio Horta Osario (Lloyds Bank CEO) has no balls because he was off sick at the priory for 6 months’ suffering from a nervous breakdown.
d) TEXT claiming ‘He would wind up 2 neighbours (he was hostile towards) so much, he would let them Twat him and get them done’. Plus more TEXTs of a similar grossly offensive nature.
4. When asked by friends the wealth of a landlord neighbour (that he was in conflict with), he answered ‘neither the landlord or his wife bank with Lloyds Banking Group and never have had accounts with us’. Within his ‘position of trust’ how did he determine that information, had they banked with Lloyds he would surely have probed their accounts?
5. He was prosecuted, when caught on covert CCTV, watching his dog defecate outside a neighbour’s property and not clear it up.
6. He signed an ABC (Acceptable Behaviour Contract) issued to him by South Gloucestershire Council ASBO team.
7. Attacked a 71 year old man because he’d parked briefly on the road outside his house; captured on CCTV, video/audio recorded and independently witnessed (view on YouTube).
8. The 71 year old victim of the attack and one of the witness’s (who’d videoed the attack) were arrested and held in custody (several months after the video of the attack had been uploaded onto YouTube, (by persons unknown), charged with uploading the video, (which was factual and not menacing in character) as it discredited Michael Huke in front of his staff and jeopardised his job at Lloyds Bank HQ Bristol. No charge was pursued. This arrest was almost certainly influenced by Lloyds Banking Group, Freemasons, a police sergeant friend who lives nearby or corrupt members of Avon and Somerset Police, possibly a combination of them all.
Since the above he works from home one or two days each week spending time at the sports centre and maintaining his property and garden!
These incidents plus many more have taken place over a 3 year period; all reported to Lloyds Banking Group, yet Michael Huke is still an employee of Lloyds Bank?
You’re views, opinions, advice would be greatly appreciated.